Exchange Rate Uncertainty and Export Performance: Supply and Demand Effects
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barry Eichengreen, 1998.
"Does Mercosur Need a Single Currency,"
NBER Working Papers
6821, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eichengreen, Barry, 1998. "Does Mercosur Need a Single Currency?," Center for International and Development Economics Research, Working Paper Series qt6fw631qn, Center for International and Development Economics Research, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Barry Eichengreen, 2000. "Does Mercosur Need a Single Currency?," International Finance 0003006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barry Eichengreen., 1998. "Does Mercosur Need a Single Currency?," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers C98-103, University of California at Berkeley.
- Pål Boug & Andreas Fagereng, 2010.
"Exchange rate volatility and export performance: a cointegrated VAR approach,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(7), pages 851-864.
- Pål Boug & Andreas Fagereng, 2007. "Exchange rate volatility and export performance: A cointegrated VAR approach," Discussion Papers 522, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Don Bredin & Stilianos Fountas & Eithne Murphy, 2003.
"An Empirical Analysis of Short-run and Long-run Irish Export Functions: Does exchange rate volatility matter?,"
International Review of Applied Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(2), pages 193-208.
- Donal Bredin & Stilianos Fountas & Eithne Murphy, 1998. "An Empirical Analysis of Short-Run and Long-Run Irish Export Functions: Does Exchange Rate Volatility Matter?," Working Papers 22, National University of Ireland Galway, Department of Economics, revised 1998.
- Bredin, Don & Fountas, Stilianos & Murphy, Eithne, 2002. "An Empirical Analysis of Short-Run and Long-Run Irish Export Functions: Does Exchange Rate Volatility Matter?," Research Technical Papers 1/RT/02, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Molina, Imelda R. & Mohanty, Samarendu & Pede, Valerien O. & Valera, Harold Glenn A., 2013. "Modeling the Effects of Exchange Rate Volatility on Thai Rice Exports," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150429, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2004:i:4:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fountas, Stilianos & Aristotelous, Kyriacos, 1999.
"Has the European Monetary System led to more exports? Evidence from four European Union countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 357-363, March.
- Stilianos Fountas & Kyriacos Aristotelous, 1998. "Has the European Monetary System Led to More Exports? Evidence from Four European Union Countries," Working Papers 31, National University of Ireland Galway, Department of Economics, revised 1998.
- Akram Shavkatovich Hasanov Author_Email: & Ahmad Zubaidi Baharumshah & Mahendran Shitan & Zainidin Karimovich Eshkuvatov, 2011. "Exchange Rate Risk And Trade Flows: A Gravity Equation Approach," 2nd International Conference on Business and Economic Research (2nd ICBER 2011) Proceeding 2011-312, Conference Master Resources.
- Bouoiyour, Jamal & Selmi, Refk, 2015. "A synthesis of the effects of exchange rate uncertainty on international trade via Meta-Regression analysis," MPRA Paper 65737, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Myint Moe Chit & Marian Rizov & Dirk Willenbockel, 2010.
"Exchange Rate Volatility and Exports: New Empirical Evidence from the Emerging East Asian Economies,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(2), pages 239-263, February.
- Chit, Myint Moe & Rizov, Marian & Willenbockel, Dirk, 2008. "Exchange Rate Volatility and Exports: New Empirical Evidence from the Emerging East Asian Economies," MPRA Paper 9014, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chongcheul Cheong & Tesfa Mehari & Leighton Williams, 2006. "Dynamic Links Between Unexpected Exchange Rate Variation, Prices, and International Trade," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 221-233, April.
- Hasanov Akram, 2011. "Exchange rate risk and trade flows: the case of Belarus, Kazakhstan, Russia, and Ukraine," EERC Working Paper Series 11/09e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Scheide, Joachim & Solveen, Ralph, 1997. "Should the European Central Bank worry about exchange rates?," Kiel Working Papers 800, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Cheong, Chongcheul & Mehari, Tesfa & Williams, Leighton Vaughan, 2005. "The effects of exchange rate volatility on price competitiveness and trade volumes in the UK: A disaggregated approach," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 961-970, November.
- Julia Darby & Andrew Hughes Hallett & Jonathan Ireland & Laura Piscitelli, 2000. "Exchange Rate Uncertainty and Business Sector Investment," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0600, Econometric Society.
- Muteba Mwamba, John & Dube, Sandile, 2014. "The impact of exchange rate volatility on international trade between South Africa, China and USA: The case of the manufacturing sector," MPRA Paper 64389, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chongcheul Cheong, 2004. "Does the risk of exchange rate fluctuation really affect international trade flows between countries?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 6(4), pages 1-8.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scotjp:v:42:y:1995:i:4:p:381-91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sesssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.