Non-parametric Curve Estimation by Wavelet Thresholding with Locally Stationary Errors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lars Winkelmann, 2013. "Quantitative forward guidance and the predictability of monetary policy - A wavelet based jump detection approach -," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2013-016, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- repec:bla:scjsta:v:44:y:2017:i:2:p:346-368 is not listed on IDEAS
- Linyuan Li & Kewei Lu, 2013. "On rate-optimal nonparametric wavelet regression with long memory moving average errors," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 127-145, July.
- Taylor, Larry W., 2009. "Using the Haar wavelet transform in the semiparametric specification of time series," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 392-403, March.
- Capobianco, Enrico, 2003. "Independent Multiresolution Component Analysis and Matching Pursuit," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 385-402, March.
- Fryzlewicz, Piotr & Nason, Guy P., 2006. "Haar-Fisz estimation of evolutionary wavelet spectra," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 25227, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:eee:csdana:v:56:y:2012:i:12:p:3921-3934 is not listed on IDEAS
- Krampe, J. & Kreiss, J.-P. & Paparoditis, E., 2015. "Hybrid wild bootstrap for nonparametric trend estimation in locally stationary time series," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 54-63.
- Beran, Jan & Shumeyko, Yevgen, 2012. "Bootstrap testing for discontinuities under long-range dependence," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 322-347.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scjsta:v:27:y:2000:i:3:p:475-499. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0303-6898 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.