Public Employment and Regional Risk Sharing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Javier Vázquez-Grenno & Jordi Jofre-Monseny & José I. Silva, 2016. "Local labor market effects of public employment," Working Papers 2016/11, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Ho, Chun-Yu & Ho, Wai-Yip Alex & Li, Dan, 2015. "Intranational risk sharing and its determinants," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 89-113.
- Sebastian G. Kessing & Chiara Strozzi, 2012.
"The Regional Distribution of Public Employment: Theory and Evidence,"
Center for Economic Research (RECent)
079, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Sebastian G. Kessing & Chiara Strozzi, 2016. "The Regional Distribution of Public Employment:Theory and Evidence," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 179-16, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- Kessing, Sebastian G. & Strozzi, Chiara, 2012. "The Regional Distribution of Public Employment: Theory and Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 6449, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sebastian Kessing & Chiara Strozzi, 2012. "The Regional Distribution of Public Employment: Theory and Evidence," Department of Economics 0682, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Masayoshi Hayashi, 2013. "On the Decomposition of Regional Stabilization and Redistribution," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-910, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Juessen, Falko, 2008. "Risk Sharing and Commuting Among US Federal States," IZA Discussion Papers 3374, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sunder, Marco, 2003. "The making of giants in a welfare state: the Norwegian experience in the 20th century," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 267-276, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scandj:v:106:y:2004:i:2:p:215-230. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.