Estimating The Inequality Of Household Incomes: A Statistical Approach To The Creation Of A Dense And Consistent Global Data Set
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paolo Figini & Holger Go¨rg, 2011.
"Does Foreign Direct Investment Affect Wage Inequality? An Empirical Investigation,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(9), pages 1455-1475, September.
- Figini, Paolo & Görg, Holger, 2006. "Does Foreign Direct Investment Affect Wage Inequality? An Empirical Investigation," IZA Discussion Papers 2336, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Paolo Figini & Holger Görg, 2007. "Does foreign direct investment affect wage inequality? An empirical investigation," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp186, IIIS.
- Haile, Daniel & Sadrieh, Abdolkarim & Verbon, Harrie A.A., 2008.
"Self-serving dictators and economic growth,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 67(3-4), pages 573-586, September.
- Daniel Haile & Abdolkarim Sadrieh & Harrie A. A Verbon, 2003. "Self-Serving Dictators and Economic Growth," CESifo Working Paper Series 1105, CESifo Group Munich.
- Haile, D. & Sadrieh, A. & Verbon, H.A.A., 2003. "Self-Serving Dictators and Economic Growth," Discussion Paper 2003-120, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- James Galbraith & Enrique Garcilazo, 2005. "Pay Inequality in Europe 1995-2000: Convergence Between Countries and Stability Inside," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 2(2), pages 139-175, December.
- David Warner & Prasada Rao & William E. Griffiths & Duangkamon Chotikapanich, 2011. "Global Inequality: Levels and Trends, 1993-2005," Discussion Papers Series 436, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Stephanie Seguino, 2005.
"All types of inequality are not created equal: divergent impacts of inequality on economic growth,"
10, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, revised Oct 2005.
- Stephanie Seguino, 2005. "All Types of Inequality are Not Created Equal: Divergent Impacts of Inequality on Economic Growth," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_433, Levy Economics Institute.
- Jordi Guilera, 2011. "Extending the Kuznets Curve," Working Papers in Economics 257, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Acar, Sevil & Dogruel, Fatma, 2012. "Sources of inequality in selected MENA countries," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 276-285.
- Hamori, Shigeyuki & Hashiguchi, Yoshihiro, 2012. "The effect of financial deepening on inequality: Some international evidence," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 353-359.
- Benedikt Goderis & Samuel W. Malone, 2011.
"Natural Resource Booms and Inequality: Theory and Evidence,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 113, pages 388-417, June.
- Benedikt Goderis & Samuel W. Malone, 2008. "Natural Resource Boom and Inequality: Theory and Evidence," CSAE Working Paper Series 2008-11, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Benedikt Goderis & Samuel W Malone, 2008. "Natural Resource Booms and Inequality: Theory and Evidence," OxCarre Working Papers 008, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Goderis, Benedikt & Malone, Samuel W., 2009. "Natural Resource Booms and Inequality: Theory and Evidence," MPRA Paper 17317, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Caroline DAYMON, 2012. "Ouverture Commerciale, Inégalités De Revenu Et Répartition Salariale Dans Les Pays Du Sud Et De L’Est De La Méditerranée," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 35, pages 81-98.
- Adem Y. Elveren & James K. Galbraith, 2009. "Pay Inequality in Turkey in the Neo-Liberal Era, 1980-2001," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 6(2), pages 177-206, December.
- Cummings, Ronald G. & Martinez-Vazquez, Jorge & McKee, Michael & Torgler, Benno, 2009. "Tax morale affects tax compliance: Evidence from surveys and an artefactual field experiment," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 70(3), pages 447-457, June.
- Arnaud Lefranc & Nicolas Pistolesi & Alain Trannoy, 2008.
"Inequality Of Opportunities Vs. Inequality Of Outcomes: Are Western Societies All Alike?,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 54(4), pages 513-546, December.
- Lefranc, A. & Pistolesi, Nicolas & Trannoy, Alain, 2005. "Inequality of opportunities vs inequality of outcomes: are western societies all alike?," ISER Working Paper Series 2005-15, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Arnaud Lefranc & Nicolas Pistolesi & Alain Trannoy, 2006. "Inequality of opportunities vs. inequality of outcomes: Are Western societies all alike?," Working Papers 54, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Hugo Rojas-Romagosa & J.F. Francois, 2008. "Reassessing the relationship between inequality and development," CPB Discussion Paper 107, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Tausch, Arno, 2009.
"Ist die Globalisierung fit für das soziale Europa?
[Is Globalization fit for Social Europe?]," MPRA Paper 14264, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Torgler, Benno, 2011. "Tax morale and compliance : review of evidence and case studies for Europe," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5922, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:revinw:v:51:y:2005:i:1:p:115-143. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iariwea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.