An Estimate Of The Size Anl Structure Of The National Product Of The Early Roman Empire
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Milanovic, Branko & Lindert, Peter & Williamson, Jeffrey, 2007.
"Measuring Ancient Inequality,"
5388, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeffrey G. Williamson & Branko Milanovic & Peter H. Lindert, 2008. "Measuring Ancient Inequality," Working Papers 08-06, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Branko Milanovic & Peter H. Lindert & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2007. "Measuring Ancient Inequality," NBER Working Papers 13550, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Milanovic,Branko & Lindert, Peter H. & Williamson, Jeffrey G., 2007. "Measuring ancient inequality," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4412, The World Bank.
- José Díaz & Rolf Lüders & Gert Wagner, "undated". "Economía Chilena 1810-1995: Evolución Cuantitativa del Producto Total y Sectorial," Documentos de Trabajo 186, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Branko Milanovic, 2006.
"An Estimate Of Average Income And Inequality In Byzantium Around Year 1000,"
Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 52(3), pages 449-470, September.
- Branko Milanovic, 2005. "An Estimate Of Average Income And Inequality In Byzantium Around Year 1000," Economic History 0501003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- McCloskey, Deirdre Nansen, 2009. "The Institution of Douglass North," MPRA Paper 21768, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Milanovic, Branko, 2013.
"The return of “patrimonial capitalism”: review of Thomas Piketty’s Capital in the 21st century,"
52384, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Milanovic, Branko, 2014. "The return of"patrimonial capitalism": review of Thomas Piketty's capital in the 21st century," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6974, The World Bank.
- Peter Temin, 2006. "The Economy of the Early Roman Empire," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 20(1), pages 133-151, Winter.
- Milanovic, Branko, 2010. "Income level and income inequality in the Euro-Mediterranean region: from the Principate to the Islamic conquest," MPRA Paper 46640, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Branko Milanovic, 2014.
"The Return of "Patrimonial Capitalism": A Review of Thomas Piketty's Capital in the Twenty-First Century,"
Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 52(2), pages 519-534, June.
- B. Milanovic., 2014. "The Return of "Patrimonial Capitalism": A Review of Thomas Piketty’s Capital in the Twenty-First Century," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 9.
- Robert Allen & Robert C. Allen, 2007. "How Prosperous were the Romans? Evidence from Diocletian`s Price Edict (301 AD)," Economics Series Working Papers 363, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:revinw:v:30:y:1984:i:3:p:263-288. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iariwea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.