Public Procurement, Market Integration, and Income Inequalities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zornitsa Kutlina-Dimitrova & Csilla Lakatos, 2016.
"Determinants of direct cross-border public procurement in EU Member States,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 152(3), pages 501-528, August.
- Kutlina-Dimitrova, Zornitsa & Lakatos, Csilla, 2014. "Determinants of direct cross-border public procurement in EU Member States," DG TRADE Chief Economist Notes 2014-2, Directorate General for Trade, European Commission.
- Marius BRÜLHART & Federico TRIONFETTI, 2000.
"Public Expenditure and International Specialisation,"
Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP)
00.23, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Brülhart, Marius & Trionfetti, Federico, 2001. "Public expenditure and international specialisation," HWWA Discussion Papers 141, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Richard E. Baldwin & Toshihiro Okubo, 2014.
"Tax Competition with Heterogeneous Firms,"
Spatial Economic Analysis,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 309-326, September.
- Richard E. Baldwin & Toshihiro Okubo, 2009. "Tax Competition with Heterogeneous Firms," Discussion Paper Series 237, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Baldwin, Richard & Okubo, Toshihiro, 2014. "Tax Competition with Heterogeneous Firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 9969, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Richard E. Baldwin & Toshihiro Okubo, 2014. "Tax Competition with Heterogeneous Firms," CAMA Working Papers 2014-36, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Federico Trionfetti, 2015.
"Public Debt and Economic Geography,"
International Regional Science Review,
, vol. 38(1), pages 92-113, January.
- Federico Trionfetti, 2012. "Public Debt and Economic Geography," Working Papers halshs-00793388, HAL.
- Federico Trionfetti, 2015. "Public Debt and Economic Geography," Post-Print hal-01457313, HAL.
- Federico Trionfetti, 2012. "Public Debt and Economic Geography," AMSE Working Papers 1223, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Toulemonde, Eric, 2006.
"Acquisition of skills, labor subsidies, and agglomeration of firms,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 420-439, May.
- TOULEMONDE, Eric, 2006. "Acquisition of skills, labor subsidies, and agglomeration of firms," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1923, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Pasquale Commendatore & Ingrid Kubin, 2016. "Source versus residence: A comparison from a new economic geography perspective," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(2), pages 201-222, June.
- Gilbert Koenig & Irem Zeyneloglu, 2008. "Monetary and Fiscal Policy Efficiency and Coordination in an Open-Economy General Equilibrium Model with Three Production Sectors," Working Papers of BETA 2008-05, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Anirudh Shingal, 2015. "Econometric Analyses of Home Bias in Government Procurement," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(1), pages 188-219, February.
- Gilbert Koenig & Irem Zeyneloglu, 2010. "Monetary And Fiscal Policy Efficiency And Coordination In A Multi-Sector Open-Economy General Equilibrium Model," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 57(4), pages 473-492, September.
- Dimitri Mardas, 2010. "Stabilization and Association Agreements (SAAs), Europe Agreements, and Public Procurement," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 38(3), pages 331-343, September.
- Hejing Chen & John Whalley, 2011. "The WTO Government Procurement Agreement and Its Impacts on Trade," NBER Working Papers 17365, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kutlina-Dimitrova, Zornitsa, 2017. "Can we put a price on extending the scope of the GPA? First quantitative assessment," DG TRADE Chief Economist Notes 2017-1, Directorate General for Trade, European Commission.
- repec:spr:epolin:v:45:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s40812-017-0089-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stefan Wrzaczek, 2014. "Social optimality in the constructed-capital model," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 22(1), pages 211-232, March.
- Shingal, Anirudh, 2013. ""New" econometric evidence for the Baldwin-Richardson (1972)/Miyagiwa (1991) theoretical predictions in government procurement," MPRA Paper 49138, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leith, Campbell, 2004. "Comments on "Monetary and fiscal interactions in open economies"," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 349-352, June.
- Federico Trionfetti, 2001. "Using home-biased demand to test trade theories," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 137(3), pages 404-426, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reviec:v:9:y:2001:i:1:p:29-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0965-7576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.