Alternative Mortgage Instruments, Qualification Constraints and the Demand for Housing: An Empirical Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Masaki Mori & Julian Diaz III & Alan J. Ziobrowski, 2009. "Why Do Borrowers Choose Adjustable-Rate Mortgages over Fixed-Rate Mortgages? : A Behavioral Investigation," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 12(2), pages 98-120.
- Onder, Zeynep, 2002. "Homeownership and FHA Mortgage Activity in Neighborhoods and Metropolitan Areas," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 152-181, June.
- Philomena M. Bacon & Peter G. Moffatt, 2012.
"Mortgage Choice as a Natural Field Experiment on Choice under Risk,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 44(7), pages 1401-1426, October.
- Philomena M. Bacon & Peter Moffatt, 2010. "Mortgage Choice as a Natural Field Experiment on Choice Under Risk," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 020, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- D. Duffy & M.J. Roche, 2005. "Heterogeneous Homebuyers, Mortgage Choice and the use of Mortgage Brokers," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1520205, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reesec:v:22:y:1994:i:3:p:453-477. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/areueea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.