How Effective are Emissions Taxes in an Open Economy?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Jota Ishikawa & Tomohiro Kuroda, 2006. "How Effective are Emission Taxes in an Open Economy?," Discussion papers 06007, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
References listed on IDEAS
- Ishikawa, Jota, 2000.
"Foreign Monopoly and Trade Policy under Segmented and Integrated Markets,"
Hitotsubashi University, vol. 51(4), pages 321-336, January.
- Ishikawa, Jota, 1998. "Foreign Monopoly and Trade Policy under Segmented and Integrated Markets," Discussion Papers 1998-03, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Markusen James R. & Morey Edward R. & Olewiler Nancy D., 1993.
"Environmental Policy when Market Structure and Plant Locations Are Endogenous,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 69-86, January.
- James R. Markusen & Edward R. Morey & Nancy Olewiler, 1991. "Environmental Policy When Market Structure and Plant Locations are Endo-genous," NBER Working Papers 3671, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Norman J. Ireland, 1984. "Dual Equilibria and Discontinuous Response in Monopolistic Competition with Two Classes of Consumers," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 15(3), pages 377-384, Autumn.
- Formby, John P & Layson, Stephen & Smith, W James, 1982. "The Law of Demand, Positive Sloping Marginal Revenue, and Multiple Profit Equilibria," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 20(2), pages 303-311, April.
- Nahata, Babu & Ostaszewski, Krzysztof & Sahoo, P K, 1990. "Direction of Price Changes in Third-Degree Price Discrimination," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(5), pages 1254-1258, December.
- Markusen, James R. & Morey, Edward R. & Olewiler, Nancy, 1995. "Competition in regional environmental policies when plant locations are endogenous," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 55-77, January.
- Michael Rauscher, 1995. "Environmental regulation and the location of polluting industries," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 2(2), pages 229-244, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kenji Fujiwara, 2013.
"A Win–Win–Win Tariff–Tax Reform under Imperfect Competition,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(5), pages 857-867, November.
- Kenji Fujiwara, 2012. "A Win-Win-Win Tariff-Tax Reform under Imperfect Competition," Discussion Paper Series 83, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Feb 2012.
- Kenji Fujiwara & Ryoma Kitamura, 2014.
"A trade and domestic tax reform in imperfectly competitive markets,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(6), pages 785-795, September.
- Kenji Fujiwara & Ryoma Kitamura, 2013. "A trade and domestic tax reform in imperfectly competitive markets," Discussion Paper Series 099, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Jan 2013.
- Jinji, Naoto & Mizoguchi, Yoshihiro, 2016.
"Rules of origin and technology spillovers from foreign direct investment under international duopoly,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 47-60.
- Naoto Jinji & Yoshihiro Mizoguchi, 2015. "Rules of Origin and Technology Spillovers from Foreign Direct Investment under International Duopoly," Discussion papers e-15-012, Graduate School of Economics , Kyoto University.
- Kieun Shim & Kyonghwa Jeong, 2016. "Revenue-enhancing Trade Liberalization in a Differentiated Duopoly," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(2), pages 561-573, May.
- Fujiwara, Kenji, 2014.
"Pareto-improving tariff-tax reforms under imperfect competition,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 12-20.
- Kenji Fujiwara, 2013. "Pareto-improving tariff-tax reforms under imperfect competition," Discussion Paper Series 110, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Oct 2013.
- Kenji Fujiwara, 2014.
"Tax Principles and Coordination of Trade and Domestic Policies Under Imperfect Competition,"
Australian Economic Papers,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(1-2), pages 29-40, June.
- Kenji Fujiwara, 2013. "Tax Principles and Coordination of Trade and Domestic Policies under Imperfect Competition," Discussion Paper Series 112, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Nov 2013.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:rdevec:v:11:y:2007:i:2:p:359-368. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1363-6669 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.