Foreign competition and the durability of US firm investments
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Philippe Fromenteau & Jan Schymik & Jan Tscheke, 2019. "Foreign Competition and the Durability of US Firm Investments," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2019_082, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klaus S. Friesenbichler & Werner Hölzl & Agnes Kügler & Andreas Reinstaller, 2021. "Importwettbewerb mit China. Auswirkungen auf das Wachstum der Unternehmensproduktivität in der EU," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 94(3), pages 225-234, March.
More about this item
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- F65 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Finance
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:randje:v:50:y:2019:i:3:p:532-567. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/randdus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Wiley Content Delivery (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/randdus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.