Interregional Feedback Effects In Input‐Output Models: Some Preliminary Results
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giovanni Mandras & Andrea Conte & Simone Salotti, 2019. "The RHOMOLO-IO modelling framework: a flexible Input-Output tool for policy analysis," JRC Working Papers on Territorial Modelling and Analysis 2019-06, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- repec:dgr:rugccs:200202 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gurgul, Henryk & Lach, Łukasz, 2018. "On using dynamic IO models with layers of techniques to measure value added in global value chains," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 155-170.
- Bart Los, 2004.
"Identification of strategic industries: A dynamic perspective,"
Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 83(4), pages 669-698, October.
- Bart Los, 2004. "Identification of strategic industries: A dynamic perspective," Papers in Regional Science, Springer;Regional Science Association International, vol. 83(4), pages 669-698, October.
- Bart Los, 2001. "Identification of Strategic Industries: A Dynamic Perspective," ERSA conference papers ersa01p112, European Regional Science Association.
- Los, Bart, 2002. "Identification of strategic industries: a dynamic perspective," CCSO Working Papers 200202, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- M.R. Robison & J.R. Hamilton & K.P. Connaughton & N. Meyer & R. Coupal, 1993. "Spatial Diffusion Of Economic Impacts And Development Benefits In Hierarchically Structured Trade Regions: An Empirical Application Of Central Place-Based Input-Output Analysis," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 23(3), pages 307-326, Winter.
- Vinicius A. Vale & Fernando S. Perobelli & Ariaster B. Chimeli, 2018. "International trade, pollution, and economic structure: evidence on CO2 emissions for the North and the South," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(1), pages 1-17, January.
- Bart Los & Marcel P. Timmer, 2020.
"Measuring Bilateral Exports of Value Added: A Unified Framework,"
NBER Chapters, in: The Challenges of Globalization in the Measurement of National Accounts,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bart Los & Marcel P. Timmer, 2018. "Measuring Bilateral Exports of Value Added: A Unified Framework," NBER Working Papers 24896, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bart Los & Marcel P. Timmer, 2019. "Measuring Bilateral Exports of Value Added: A Unified Framework," Economic Statistics Centre of Excellence (ESCoE) Discussion Papers ESCoE DP-2019-03, Economic Statistics Centre of Excellence (ESCoE).
- Robison, M. H. & Hamilton, J. R. & Meyer, N. & Connaughton, K. P. & Coupal, R., 1991. "Economic Impacts In Hierarchically Structured Trade Regions: An Empirical Application Of Spatial Input-Output Analysis," A.E. Research Series 305088, University of Idaho, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology.
- Raffaele Giammetti, 2019.
"Tariffs, Domestic Import Substitution and Trade Diversion in Input-Output Production Networks: how to deal with Brexit,"
Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers
152, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Giammetti, Raffaele, 2019. "Tariffs, Domestic Import Substitution and Trade Diversion in Input-Output Production Networks: how to deal with Brexit," MPRA Paper 93229, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:elg:eechap:14395_18 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robison, M. H., 1992. "Central Place Theory And Regional Input-Output," A.E. Research Series 305094, University of Idaho, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology.
- Erik Dietzenbacher & Ronald E. Miller, 2015. "Reflections On The Inoperability Input--Output Model," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(4), pages 478-486, December.
- Robison, M. Henry & Miller, Jon R., 1990. "Central-Place Theory And Intercommunity Input-Output Analysis," A.E. Research Series 305070, University of Idaho, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology.
- Johnson, Robert C. & Noguera, Guillermo, 2012. "Accounting for intermediates: Production sharing and trade in value added," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 224-236.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:presci:v:17:y:1966:i:1:p:105-125. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1056-8190 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.