Wissenschaftliches Fehlverhalten – ein Problem in der deutschen Volkswirtschaftslehre?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lars P. Feld & Sarah Necker & Bruno S. Frey, 2015.
"Happiness of economists,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(10), pages 990-1007, February.
- Feld, Lars P. & Necker, Sarah & Frey, Bruno S., 2013. "Happiness of economists," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 13/7, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- Lars P. Feld & Sarah Necker & Bruno S .Frey, 2014. "Happiness of economists," CREMA Working Paper Series 2014-16, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Lars P. Feld & Sarah Necker & Bruno S. Frey, 2014. "Happiness of Economists," CESifo Working Paper Series 5099, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jörg Döpke & Ulrich Fritsche & Gabi Waldhof, 2017. "Theories, techniques and the formation of German business cycle forecasts: Evidence from a survey among professional forecasters," Working Papers 2017-002, The George Washington University, Department of Economics, Research Program on Forecasting.
- Necker, Sarah, 2014. "Scientific misbehavior in economics," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(10), pages 1747-1759.
- JÃ¶rg DÃ¶pke & Ulrich Fritsche & Gabi Waldhof, 2017. "Theories, techniques and the formation of German business cycle forecasts: Evidence from a survey of professional forecasters," Macroeconomics and Finance Series 201701, Hamburg University, Department Wirtschaft und Politik.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:perwir:v:13:y:2012:i:4:p:267-285. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfsocea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.