Trends in the Shares of Top Wealth-Holders in Britain, 1923-1981
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Graziella Bertocchi, 2011.
"The Vanishing Bequest Tax: The Comparative Evolution Of Bequest Taxation In Historical Perspective,"
Economics and Politics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(1), pages 107-131, March.
- Bertocchi, Graziella, 2007. "The Vanishing Bequest Tax: The Comparative Evolution of Bequest Taxation in Historical Perspective," IZA Discussion Papers 2578, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Graziella Bertocchi, 2007. "The vanishing bequest tax. The Comparative Evolution of Bequest Taxation in Historical Perspective," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 005, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Bertocchi, Graziella, 2007. "The Vanishing Bequest Tax: The Comparative Evolution of Bequest Taxation in Historical Perspective," CEPR Discussion Papers 6115, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- A. B Atkinson & Andrew Leigh, 2013. "The Distribution of Top Incomes in Five Anglo-Saxon Countries Over the Long Run," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 89, pages 31-47, June.
- repec:cep:sticas:/178 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:revinw:v:63:y:2017:i:4:p:731-759 is not listed on IDEAS
- Atkinson, Anthony B., 2013.
"Wealth and inheritance in Britain from 1896 to the present,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
58087, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- A.B. Atkinson, 2013. "Wealth and Inheritance in Britain from 1896 to the Present," CASE Papers case178, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Atkinson, A.B., 2006. "Concentration among the Rich," WIDER Working Paper Series 151, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ohlsson, Henry & Roine, Jesper & Waldenstrom, Daniel, 2006.
"Long-Run Changes in the Concentration of Wealth: An Overview of Recent Findings,"
WIDER Working Paper Series
103, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Waldenström, Daniel & Ohlsson, Henry & Roine, Jesper, 2007. "Long-Run Changes in the Concentration of Wealth: An Overview of Recent Findings," Working Paper Series 699, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- A B Atkinson & Andrew Leigh, 2010.
"The Distribution of Top Incomes in Five Anglo-Saxon Countries over the Twentieth Century,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
640, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Atkinson, Tony & Leigh, Andrew, 2010. "The Distribution of Top Incomes in Five Anglo-Saxon Countries over the Twentieth Century," IZA Discussion Papers 4937, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:obuest:v:51:y:1989:i:3:p:315-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.