Decomposition Methods, Agricultural Productivity Growth and Technological Change: A Critique Supported by Bangladeshi Data
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alauddin, Mohammad & Quiggin, John, 2008.
"Agricultural intensification, irrigation and the environment in South Asia: Issues and policy options,"
Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 111-124, March.
- Alauddin, Mohammad & Quiggin, John, 2006. "Agricultural Intensification, Irrigation and the Environment in South Asia: Issues and Policy Options," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 149859, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Mohammad Alauddin & John Quiggin, 2006. "Agricultural Intensification, Irrigation and the Environment in South Asia: Issues and Policy Options," Murray-Darling Program Working Papers WP4M06, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Mohammad Alauddin & Clem Tisdell, 1991. "Welfare Consequences of Green Revolution Technology: Changes in Bangladeshi Food Production and Diet," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 22(3), pages 497-517, July.
- Baffes, John*Gautam, Madhur, 1996. "Is growth in Bangladesh's rice production sustainable?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1666, The World Bank.
- Lele, Uma & Mellor, John W., 1988. "Agricultural Growth, its Determinants, and Their Relationship to World Development: an Overview," 1988 Conference, August 24-31, 1988, Buenos Aires, Argentina 183063, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:obuest:v:48:y:1986:i:4:p:353-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.