International Climate Agreements Under Induced Technological Change
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kai Lessmann & Ulrike Kornek & Valentina Bosetti & Rob Dellink & Johannes Emmerling & Johan Eyckmans & Miyuki Nagashima & Hans-Peter Weikard & Zili Yang, 2014. "The Stability and Effectiveness of Climate Coalitions: A Comparative Analysis of Multiple Integrated Assessment Models," Working Papers 2014.05, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- El-Sayed, Abeer & Rubio, Santiago J., 2014.
"Sharing R&D investments in cleaner technologies to mitigate climate change,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 168-180.
- Abeer El-Sayed & Santiago J. Rubio, 2014. "Sharing R&D Investments in Cleaner Technologies to Mitigate Climate Change," Working Papers 2014.41, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Leo Wangler & Juan-Carlos Altamirano-Cabrera & Hans-Peter Weikard, 2013.
"The political economy of international environmental agreements: a survey,"
International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 387-403, September.
- Leo Wangler & JJuan-Carlos Altamirano-Cabrera & Hans-Peter Weikard, 2011. "The Political Economy of International Environmental Agreements: A Survey," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-038, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Michael Hübler & Michael Finus, 2013. "Is the risk of North–South technology transfer failure an obstacle to a cooperative climate change agreement?," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 461-479, November.
- Kai Lessmann & Ulrike Kornek & Valentina Bosetti & Rob Dellink & Johannes Emmerling & Johan Eyckmans & Miyuki Nagashima & Hans-Peter Weikard & Zili Yang, 2015. "The Stability and Effectiveness of Climate Coalitions," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 62(4), pages 811-836, December.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:255:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2126-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:ieaple:v:17:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s10784-017-9351-3 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:metroe:v:62:y:2011:i:4:p:612-634. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0026-1386 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .