The Two-Sector Von Thünen Original Marginal Productivity Model Of Capital; And Beyond
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nellinger, Ludwig, 2011. "Zur Herleitung der Thünen'schen Grabsteinformel," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 120, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Freni, Giuseppe, 2016. "Back to the Sixties: A Note on Multi-Primary-Factor Linear Models with Homogeneous Capital," MPRA Paper 73677, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nellinger, Ludwig, 2009. "Über die Natur und das Wesen des Geldes: Johann Heinrich von Thünens unveröffentlichter Beitrag zur Geldtheorie," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 110, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Nellinger Ludwig, 2014. "Literaturbeitrag / Review Book. Über die Natur und das Wesen des Geldes – J. H. von Thünens unveröffentlichtes Manuskript zur Geldtheorie / The Nature and the Essence of Money – J. H. von Thuenen’s un," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 234(1), pages 85-110, February.
- Samuelson, Paul A. & Etula, Erkko M., 2006. "Complete work-up of the one-sector scalar-capital theory of interest rate: Third installment auditing Sraffa's never-completed "Critique of Modern Economic Theory"," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 331-356, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:metroe:v:59:y:2008:i:1:p:85-104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0026-1386 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.