Zur Herleitung der Thünen'schen Grabsteinformel
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Erkko Etula, 2008. "The Two-Sector Von Thünen Original Marginal Productivity Model Of Capital; And Beyond," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(1), pages 85-104, February.
- Arthur H. Leigh, 1946. "Von Thunen's Theory of Distribution and the Advent of Marginal Analysis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 54, pages 481-481.
More about this item
KeywordsEinkommensverteilung; Grenzproduktivitätstheorie; Kapitaltheorie; Produktionsfunktion;
- D01 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Behavior: Underlying Principles
- B13 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Neoclassical through 1925 (Austrian, Marshallian, Walrasian, Wicksellian)
- B16 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Quantitative and Mathematical
- D33 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Factor Income Distribution
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-GER-2011-07-13 (German Papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:roswps:120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ivrosde.html .