Equilibrium State Prices In A Stochastic Volatility Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paola Zerilli, 2005.
"Option pricing and spikes in volatility: theoretical and empirical analysis,"
Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2005
76, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Paola Zerilli, 2007. "Option Pricing and Spikes in Volatility: Theoretical and Empirical Analysis," Discussion Papers 07/08, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Broadie, Mark & Detemple, Jerome & Ghysels, Eric & Torres, Olivier, 2000.
"American options with stochastic dividends and volatility: A nonparametric investigation,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 94(1-2), pages 53-92.
- Mark Broadie & Jérôme B. Detemple & Eric Ghysels & Olivier Torrès, 1996. "American Options with Stochastic Dividends and Volatility: A Nonparametric Investigation," CIRANO Working Papers 96s-26, CIRANO.
- Ang, Andrew & Liu, Jun, 2007.
"Risk, return, and dividends,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 1-38, July.
- Ang, Andrew & Liu, Jun, 2005. "Risk, Return and Dividends," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt1s25177n, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Andrew Ang & Jun Liu, 2007. "Risk, Return and Dividends," NBER Working Papers 12843, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Srdjan Stojanovic, 2006. "Pricing and Hedging of Multi Type Contracts under Multidimensional Risks in Incomplete Markets Modeled by General Itô SDE Systems," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 13(4), pages 345-372, December.
- Elyès Jouini & Clotilde Napp, 1998.
"Contiuous Time Equilibrium Pricing of Nonredundant Assets,"
98-30, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Elyes Jouini & Clotilde Napp, 1999. "Continuous Time Equilibrium Pricing of Nonredundant Assets," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 99-008, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Pan, Jun, 2002. "The jump-risk premia implicit in options: evidence from an integrated time-series study," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 3-50, January.
- Thai Huu Nguyen & Serguei Pergamenshchikov, 2015. "Approximate hedging problem with transaction costs in stochastic volatility markets," Papers 1505.02546, arXiv.org.
- Bertram Düring, 2009. "Asset pricing under information with stochastic volatility," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 141-167, July.
- Frey, Rüdiger & Carlos A. Sin, 1997. "Bounds on European Option Prices under Stochastic Volatility," Discussion Paper Serie B 405, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Lüders, Erik, 2002. "Asset Prices and Alternative Characterizations of the Pricing Kernel," ZEW Discussion Papers 02-10, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Rüdiger Frey & Carlos A. Sin, 1999. "Bounds on European Option Prices under Stochastic Volatility," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(2), pages 97-116.
- Lüders, Erik & Peisl, Bernhard, 2001. "How do investors' expectations drive asset prices?," ZEW Discussion Papers 01-15, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Chourdakis, Kyriakos & Dotsis, George, 2011. "Maximum likelihood estimation of non-affine volatility processes," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 533-545, June.
- Elyès Jouini & Clotilde Napp, 2002. "Arbitrage pricing and equilibrium pricing : compatibility conditions," Post-Print halshs-00176423, HAL.
- Schweizer, Martin, 1999. "A guided tour through quadratic hedging approaches," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1999,96, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:mathfi:v:6:y:1996:i:2:p:215-236. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0960-1627 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.