A Martingale Characterization of Consumption Choices and Hedging Costs with Margin Requirements
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Basak, Suleyman & Croitoru, Benjamin, 2006. "On the role of arbitrageurs in rational markets," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 143-173, July.
- Liu, Hong & Yong, Jiongmin, 2005. "Option pricing with an illiquid underlying asset market," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 29(12), pages 2125-2156, December.
- Dai, Min & Jin, Hanqing & Liu, Hong, 2011. "Illiquidity, position limits, and optimal investment for mutual funds," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 146(4), pages 1598-1630, July.
- Thomas Breuer & Martin Jandačka, 2008. "Portfolio selection with transaction costs under expected shortfall constraints," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 305-316, October.
- Jang, Bong-Gyu & Park, Seyoung, 2016. "Ambiguity and optimal portfolio choice with Value-at-Risk constraint," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 158-176.
- Nguyen-Thanh Long, 2004. "Investment optimization under constraints," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 60(2), pages 175-201, October.
- Mauricio Junca & Rafael Serrano, 2014. "Utility maximization in pure-jump models driven by marked point processes and nonlinear wealth dynamics," Papers 1411.1103, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2015.
- Chou, Pin-Huang & Li, Wen-Shen & Zhou, Guofu, 2006. "Portfolio optimization under asset pricing anomalies," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 121-142, March.
- Cuoco, Domenico & Liu, Hong, 2006. "An analysis of VaR-based capital requirements," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 362-394, July.
- Frank Milne & Xing Jin, 2006. "Taxation and Transaction Costs in a General Equilibrium Asset Economy," Working Papers 1111, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Gibson, Rajna & Murawski, Carsten, 2013. "Margining in derivatives markets and the stability of the banking sector," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1119-1132.
- Chen, Yingshan & Dai, Min & Xu, Jing & Xu, Mingyu, 2015. "Superhedging under ratio constraint," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 250-264.
- Long Nguyen-Thanh, 2002. "Consumption and Investment Optimization under Constraints," Finance 0211004, EconWPA, revised 25 Mar 2003.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:mathfi:v:10:y:2000:i:3:p:355-385. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0960-1627 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.