The Wage Premium For University Education In Great Britain During A Decade Of Change
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kleibrink, Jan & Michaelsen, Maren M., 2012.
"Reaching High: Occupational Sorting and Higher Education Wage Inequality in the UK,"
Ruhr Economic Papers
377, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Kleibrink, Jan & Michaelsen, Maren M., 2014. "Reaching High: Occupational Sorting and Higher Education Wage Inequality in the UK," IZA Discussion Papers 8255, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joan Rosselló Villalonga, 2013. "¿Importa la calidad de las Universidades en la elección de los estudiantes?," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 207(4), pages 41-70, December.
- Nigel O’Leary & Peter Sloane, 2016.
"Too many graduates? An application of the Gottschalk–Hansen model to young British graduates between 2001–2010,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 68(4), pages 945-967.
- O'Leary, Nigel C. & Sloane, Peter J., 2014. "Too Many Graduates? An Application of the Gottschalk-Hansen Model to Young British Graduates between 2001-2010," IZA Discussion Papers 8413, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0377 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jan Kleibrink & Maren M. Michaelsen, 2012. "Reaching High: Occupational Sorting and Higher Education Wage Inequality in the UK," Ruhr Economic Papers 0377, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Darragh Flannery & Cathal O'Donoghue, 2012. "Utilising microsimulation to estimate new marginal returns to education: Ireland 1987-2011," Working Papers WP042012, University of Limerick, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2012.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:manchs:v:79:y:2011:i:4:p:740-764. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/semanuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.