Adjustment Asymmetries and Hysteresis in Simple Dynamic Models
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christina D. Romer & David H. Romer, 1990. "New Evidence on the Monetary Transmission Mechanism," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 21(1), pages 149-214.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bassi, Federico & Lang, Dany, 2016.
"Investment hysteresis and potential output: A post-Keynesian–Kaleckian agent-based approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 52(PA), pages 35-49.
- Federico Bassi & Dany Lang, 2016. "Investment hysteresis and potential output: a post-Keynesian-Kaleckian agent-based approach," Post-Print hal-01406441, HAL.
- Dany Lang & Bassi Federico, 2016. "Investment hysteresis and potential output: a post-Keynesian-Kaleckian agent-based approach," Post-Print halshs-01319608, HAL.
- Lukas Maslo & Zdenek Chytil, 2016. "Some Reflections on Methodology of Critical Realism," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 3205937, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Alfonso Palacio Vera, 2008. "Money wage rigidity, monopoly power and hysteresis," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales 08-02, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Mark Setterfield, 2015. "Heterodox economics, social ontology, and the use of mathematics," Working Papers 1503, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics, revised May 2015.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:manch2:v:66:y:1998:i:3:p:283-301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/semanuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.