Investment Facing Credit Rationing
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Jean-Bernard Chatelain, 1998. "Investment facing Credit Rationing," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00432132, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christina D. Romer & David H. Romer, 1990. "New Evidence on the Monetary Transmission Mechanism," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 21(1), pages 149-214.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kirchesch, Kai, 2004. "Financial Risks, Bankruptcy Probabilities, and the Investment Behaviour of Enterprises," HWWA Discussion Papers 299, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Jean-Bernard Chatelain, 2010.
"The Profit-Investment-Unemployment Nexus And Capacity Utilization In A Stock-Flow Consistent Model,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(3), pages 454-472, July.
- Jean-Bernard Chatelain, 2010. "The Profit-Investment-Unemployment nexus and Capacity Utilization in a Stock-Flow Consistent Model," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00645155, HAL.
- Chatelain, Jean-Bernard & Teurlai, Jean-Christophe, 2001.
"Pitfalls in investment Euler equations,"
Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 159-179, April.
- Jean-Bernard Chatelain & Jean-Christophe Teurlai, 2001. "Pitfalls in Investment Euler Equations," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00432130, HAL.
- Chatelain, J.-B. & Teurlai, J.-C., 2001. "Pitfalls in Investment Euler Equations," Working papers 81, Banque de France.
- Saltari, Enrico & Travaglini, Giuseppe, 2006. "The effects of future financing constraints on capital accumulation: Some new results on the constrained investment problem," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 85-96, June.
- Jean-Christophe Teurlai, 2003. "Investissement corporel et coût du financement externe : identification de différents régimes et rôle du crédit-bail," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 157(1), pages 51-70.
- Jean-Bernard Chatelain, 2003. "Structural Modelling of Financial Constraints on Investment: Where Do We Stand?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00112522, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:manch2:v:66:y:1998:i:0:p:102-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/semanuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.