Privately Financed Capital in Public Services
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:19:y:2008:i:7:p:963-986 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eduardo Engel & Ronald Fischer & Alexander Galetovic, 2015. "Soft Budgets and Renegotiations in Public-Private Partnerships:Theory and Evidence," Working Papers wp408, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- John Hall, 1998. "Private opportunity, public benefit?," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 19(2), pages 121-140, May.
- repec:ohe:monogr:000470 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eduardo Engel & Ronald Fischer & Alexander Galetovic, 2015. "Soft Budgets and Renegotiations in Public-Private Partnerships: Theory and Evidence," Documentos de Trabajo 317, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Malcolm Sawyer, 2010.
"Public Private Partnerships, the Levels of Public Investment and the New Member States,"
Transition Studies Review,
Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 17(3), pages 494-512, September.
- Malcom SAWYER, 2009. "Public private partnerships, the levels of public investment and the New Member States," Departmental Working Papers 2009-32, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Mackie, Peter & Smith, Nigel, 2005. "Financing Roads in Great Britain," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 215-229, January.
- Robert Bain, 2010. "Public sector comparators for UK PFI roads: inside the black box," Transportation, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 447-471, May.
- Magazzino, Cosimo, 2009. "Wagner's law in Italy: empirical evidence from 1960 to 2008," MPRA Paper 25526, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Froud, Julie, 2003. "The Private Finance Initiative: risk, uncertainty and the state," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 567-589, August.
- John Quiggin, 2004. "Risk, PPPs AND THE Public Sector Comparator," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 14(33), pages 51-61, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:manch2:v:65:y:1997:i:5:p:568-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/semanuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.