A Subregional Panel Data Analysis of Life Insurance Consumption in Italy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jiang Cheng & Lu Yu, 2019. "Life and health insurance consumption in China: demographic and environmental risks," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 44(1), pages 67-101, January.
- Mouna Zerriaa & Mohamed Marouen Amiri & Hedi Noubbigh & Kamel Naoui, 2017. "Determinants of Life Insurance Demand in Tunisia," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 29(1), pages 69-80, March.
- Gabriela-Mihaela MURESAN, 2019. "Public Perception Of Insurance In Romania: A Survey Of Insurance Consumers And Non-Consumers," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 2(21), pages 1-5.
- Simona Laura Dragoş & Codruţa Mare & Cristian Mihai Dragoş, 2019. "Institutional drivers of life insurance consumption: a dynamic panel approach for European countries," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 44(1), pages 36-66, January.
- Dragos, Simona Laura & Dragos, Cristian Mihai & Muresan, Gabriela Mihaela, 2020. "From intention to decision in purchasing life insurance and private pensions: different effects of knowledge and behavioural factors," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 87(C).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jrinsu:v:82:y:2015:i:2:p:317-340. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ariaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.