Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Aziendali, Matematiche e Statistiche Trieste, Italy
Università degli Studi di Trieste
040 676 7048
Piazzale Europa 1 - 34127 TRIESTE
RePEc:edi:detriit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Millo, Giovanni, 2014. "Robust standard error estimators for panel models: a unifying approach," MPRA Paper 54954, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cavallini, Pietro & Carmeci, Gaetano & Millo, Giovanni, 2013. "Are funding of pensions and economic growth directly linked? New empirical results for some OECD countries," Working Papers DEAMS 14, DEAMS - Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Aziendali, Matematiche e Statistiche "Bruno de Finetti".
- Giovanni Millo, 2011. "Testing Tobler's law in spatial panels: a test for spatial dependence robust against common factors," ERSA conference papers ersa10p752, European Regional Science Association.
- Yves Croissant & Giovanni Millo, 2008.
"Panel Data Econometrics in R : The plm Package,"
- Giacomo Pasini & Giovanni Millo, 2006.
"Does Social Capital reduce moral hazard? A network model for non-life insurance demand,"
2006_59, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Giovanni Millo & Giacomo Pasini, 2010. "Does Social Capital Reduce Moral Hazard? A Network Model for Non-Life Insurance Demand," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 31(3), pages 341-372, September.
- Gaetano Carmeci & Pietro Cavallini & Giovanni Millo, 2020. "Are Funding of Pensions and Economic Growth Directly Linked? New Empirical Results for Some OECD Countries," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 70(3), pages 244-261, September.
- Millo, Giovanni, 2017. "A simple randomization test for spatial correlation in the presence of common factors and serial correlation," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 28-38.
- Giovanni Millo, 2016. "The S-curve and Reality," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 41(4), pages 608-625, October.
- Giovanni Millo, 2016. "The Income Elasticity of Nonlife Insurance: A Reassessment," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 83(2), pages 335-362, June.
- Giovanni Millo & Gaetano Carmeci, 2015. "A Subregional Panel Data Analysis of Life Insurance Consumption in Italy," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 82(2), pages 317-340, June.
- Giovanni Millo, 2015. "Narrow Replication of ‘A Spatio‐Temporal Model of House Prices in the Usa’ Using R," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(4), pages 703-704, June.
- Millo, Giovanni, 2014. "Maximum likelihood estimation of spatially and serially correlated panels with random effects," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 914-933.
- Millo, Giovanni & Piras, Gianfranco, 2012. "splm: Spatial Panel Data Models in R," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 47(i01).
- Giovanni Millo & Gaetano Carmeci, 2011. "Non-life insurance consumption in Italy: a sub-regional panel data analysis," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 273-298, September.
- Giovanni Millo & Giacomo Pasini, 2010.
"Does Social Capital Reduce Moral Hazard? A Network Model for Non-Life Insurance Demand,"
Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 31(3), pages 341-372, September.
- Giacomo Pasini & Giovanni Millo, 2006. "Does Social Capital reduce moral hazard? A network model for non-life insurance demand," Working Papers 2006_59, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Croissant, Yves & Millo, Giovanni, 2008. "Panel Data Econometrics in R: The plm Package," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 27(i02).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Giovanni Millo should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.