Explaining Low Annuity Demand: An Optimal Portfolio Application to Japan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schreiber, Philipp & Weber, Martin, 2016.
"Time inconsistent preferences and the annuitization decision,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 37-55.
- Schreiber, Philipp & Weber, Martin, 2015. "Time Inconsistent Preferences and the Annuitization Decision," CEPR Discussion Papers 10383, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Piggott John R. & Sane Renuka, 2012. "Demographic Shift and Financial Markets in APEC: New Age Solutions to Age Old Challenges," Asia-Pacific Journal of Risk and Insurance, De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 1-28, February.
- Gao, Jin & Ulm, Eric R., 2015. "Optimal allocation and consumption with guaranteed minimum death benefits, external income and term life insurance," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 87-98.
- Maathumai Nirmalendran & Michael Sherris & Katja Hanewald, 2012. "Solvency Capital, Pricing and Capitalization Strategies of Life Annuity Providers," Working Papers 201213, ARC Centre of Excellence in Population Ageing Research (CEPAR), Australian School of Business, University of New South Wales.
- Jinhui Zhang & Sachi Purcal & Jiaqin Wei, 2017. "Optimal Time to Enter a Retirement Village," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(1), pages 1-20, March.
- Wang, Ting & Young, Virginia R., 2012. "Optimal commutable annuities to minimize the probability of lifetime ruin," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 200-216.
- Vaz, Thalita A. & Machado, Sérgio J. & Bortoluzzo, Adriana B., 2011. "Estimation of Conversion Rates into Annuities: A Brazilian Perspective," Insper Working Papers wpe_249, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Hanewald, Katja & Piggott, John & Sherris, Michael, 2013.
"Individual post-retirement longevity risk management under systematic mortality risk,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 87-97.
- Katja Hanewald & John Piggott & Michael Sherris, 2011. "Individual Post-Retirement Longevity Risk Management Under Systematic Mortality Risk," Working Papers 201113, ARC Centre of Excellence in Population Ageing Research (CEPAR), Australian School of Business, University of New South Wales.
- Aparna Gupta & Zhisheng Li, 2013. "Optimal Annuity Purchase Decisions Under Uncertain Lifetime," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 34(4), pages 447-459, December.
- Thomas Post, 2009. "Individual Welfare Gains from Deferred Life-Annuities under Stochastic Lee-Carter Mortality," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-022, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- repec:gam:jrisks:v:6:y:2018:i:2:p:43-:d:142704 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kim Changki & Kim Eyunghee & Jung Seungyoung, 2014. "Farmland-based Reverse Mortgages for Aged Farmers," Asia-Pacific Journal of Risk and Insurance, De Gruyter, vol. 8(2), pages 1-29, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jrinsu:v:75:y:2008:i:2:p:493-516. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ariaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.