Determinants Of Knowledge Production And Their Effects On Regional Economic Growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Efthymios G. Tsionas & Panayotis G. Michaelides, 2016. "A Spatial Stochastic Frontier Model with Spillovers: Evidence for Italian Regions," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 63(3), pages 243-257, July.
- Iris Wanzenböck & Philipp Piribauer, 2015. "R&D networks and regional knowledge production in Europe. Evidence from a space-time model," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp207, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Jing Chen, 2018. "Economic Diversity and Regional Economic Performance: A Methodological Concern from Model Uncertainty," Working Papers Working Paper 2018-05, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- repec:elg:eechap:14395_24 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marrocu, Emanuela & Paci, Raffaele & Usai, Stefano, 2013. "Proximity, networking and knowledge production in Europe: What lessons for innovation policy?," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 80(8), pages 1484-1498.
- Wanzenböck, Iris & Piribauer, Philipp, 2015. "R&D networks and regional knowledge production in Europe. Evidence from a space-time model," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 4652, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jregsc:v:52:y:2012:i:2:p:256-284. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-4146 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.