Income Convergence across U.S. States: An Analysis Using Measures of Concordance and Discordance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jesús Rodríguez-López & Diego Martínez-López & Diego Romero-Ávila, 2009.
"Persistence of inequalities across the Spanish regions,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 88(4), pages 841-862, November.
- Jesús Rodríguez & Diego Romero de Ávila & Diego Martínez-López, 2005. "Persistence in inequalities across the Spanish regions," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2005/11, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Jesús Rodríguez López & Diego Martínez López & Diego Romero de Ávila Torrijos, 2006. "Persistence in inequalities across the Spanish regions," Working Papers 06.07, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Novotný, JOSEF, 2011. "Convergence and divergence in living standards among regions of the enlarged European Union (1992-2006)," MPRA Paper 34145, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas A. Garrett & Russell M. Rhine, 2011.
"Economic freedom and employment growth in U.S. states,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 1-18.
- Thomas A. Garrett & Russell M. Rhine, 2010. "Economic freedom and employment growth in U.S. states," Working Papers 2010-006, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Melanie Rapino & Benjamin Spaulding & Dean M. Hanink, 2006. "Have Per Capita Earnings and Income Converged across New England?," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(4), pages 620-637.
- Rey, Sergio, 2016. "Space-time patterns of rank concordance: Local indicators of mobility association with application to spatial income inequality dynamics," MPRA Paper 69480, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ismail H. GENC & Anil RUPASINGHA, 2009. "Time-series Tests of Stochastic Earnings Convergence across US Nonmetropolitan Counties, 1969-2004," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 9(2).
- Cletus C. Coughlin & Thomas A. Garrett & RubÃ©n HernÃ¡ndez-Murillo, 2007.
"Spatial Dependence in Models of State Fiscal Policy Convergence,"
Public Finance Review,
, vol. 35(3), pages 361-384, May.
- Cletus C. Coughlin & Thomas A. Garrett & Rubén Hernández-Murillo, 2006. "Spatial dependence in models of state fiscal policy convergence," Working Papers 2006-001, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Josef Novotný, 2010.
"Regionální ekonomická konvergence, divergence a další aspekty distribuční dynamiky evropských regionů v období 1992-2006
[Regional Convergence, Divergence and Other Aspects of Distributional Dynami," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2010(2), pages 166-185.
- Sergio Rey, 2014. "Rank-based Markov chains for regional income distribution dynamics," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 115-137, April.
- Riccardo DiCecio & Charles S. Gascon, 2008. "Convergence in the United States: a tale of migration and urbanization," Working Papers 2008-002, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Thomas A. Garrett, 2007. "The rise in personal bankruptcies: the Eighth Federal Reserve District and beyond," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 15-38.
- Fousekis, Panos, 2007. "Convergence of Relative State-level Per Capita Incomes in the United States Revisited," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 0(Issue 2), pages 1-10.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jregsc:v:45:y:2005:i:3:p:565-589. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-4146 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.