Breaking Collusion in Auctions through Speculation: An Experiment on CO 2 Emission Permit Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Michel Mougeot & Florence Naegelen & Benjamin Pelloux & Jean-Louis Rullière, 2011. "Breaking Collusion in Auctions Through Speculation: An Experiment on CO2 Emission Permit Market," Post-Print halshs-00642537, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anthony M. Kwasnica & Katerina Sherstyuk, 2013. "Multiunit Auctions," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 461-490, July.
- Regina Betz & Ben Greiner & Sascha Schweitzer & Stefan Seifert, 2014. "Auction Format and Auction Sequence in Multi-Item Multi-Unit Auctions - An experimental study," Discussion Papers 2014-31, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Bizer, Kilian & Henger, Ralph & Meub, Lukas & Proeger, Till, 2014. "The political economy of certificates for land use in Germany: Experimental evidence," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 225, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Pagnozzi, Marco & Saral, Krista J., 2016.
"Entry by Successful Speculators in Auctions with Resale,"
70022, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marco Pagnozzi & Krista J. Saral, 2017. "Entry by Successful Speculators in Auctions with Resale," CSEF Working Papers 475, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Alvarez, Francisco & André, Francisco J., 2015. "Auctioning emission permits in a leader-follower setting," MPRA Paper 61698, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alvarez Francisco & André Francisco J., 2016. "Auctioning Emission Permits with Market Power," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 16(4), pages 1-28, October.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jpbect:v:13:y:2011:i:5:p:829-856. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/apettea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.