Interval-censored data with repeated measurements and a cured subgroup
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard J. Cook & Leilei Zeng & Ker-Ai Lee, 2008. "A Multistate Model for Bivariate Interval-Censored Failure Time Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 64(4), pages 1100-1109, December.
- Rinku Sutradhar & Richard J. Cook, 2008. "Analysis of interval-censored data from clustered multistate processes: application to joint damage in psoriatic arthritis," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 57(5), pages 553-566.
- R. Bock & Murray Aitkin, 1981. "Marginal maximum likelihood estimation of item parameters: Application of an EM algorithm," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 46(4), pages 443-459, December.
- Jian-Jian Ren, 2003. "Goodness of fit tests with interval censored data," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 30(1), pages 211-226.
- Zeng, Leilei & Cook, Richard J., 2007. "Transition Models for Multivariate Longitudinal Binary Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 211-223, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xiaochao Xia & Binyan Jiang & Jialiang Li & Wenyang Zhang, 2016. "Low-dimensional confounder adjustment and high-dimensional penalized estimation for survival analysis," Lifetime Data Analysis: An International Journal Devoted to Statistical Methods and Applications for Time-to-Event Data, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 547-569, October.
- Hu, Tao & Xiang, Liming, 2016. "Partially linear transformation cure models for interval-censored data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 257-269.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssc:v:59:y:2010:i:4:p:693-705. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.