Inference for two-stage adaptive treatment strategies using mixture distributions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- S. A. Murphy, 2003. "Optimal dynamic treatment regimes," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 65(2), pages 331-355.
- Yuliya Lokhnygina & Jeffrey D. Helterbrand, 2007. "Cox Regression Methods for Two-Stage Randomization Designs," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 63(2), pages 422-428, June.
- Abdus S. Wahed & Anastasios A. Tsiatis, 2006. "Semiparametric efficient estimation of survival distributions in two-stage randomisation designs in clinical trials with censored data," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 93(1), pages 163-177, March.
- Jared K. Lunceford & Marie Davidian & Anastasios A. Tsiatis, 2002. "Estimation of Survival Distributions of Treatment Policies in Two-Stage Randomization Designs in Clinical Trials," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 58(1), pages 48-57, March.
- Abdus S. Wahed & Anastasios A. Tsiatis, 2004. "Optimal Estimator for the Survival Distribution and Related Quantities for Treatment Policies in Two-Stage Randomization Designs in Clinical Trials," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 60(1), pages 124-133, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:biomet:v:73:y:2017:i:3:p:981-989 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssc:v:59:y:2010:i:1:p:1-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.