Bayesian dose finding by jointly modelling toxicity and efficacy as time-to-event outcomes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nilanjan Chatterjee & Joanna Shih, 2001. "A Bivariate Cure-Mixture Approach for Modeling Familial Association in Diseases," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 57(3), pages 779-786, September.
- Peter F. Thall & John D. Cook, 2004. "Dose-Finding Based on Efficacy–Toxicity Trade-Offs," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 60(3), pages 684-693, September.
- Mauro Gasparini & Jeffrey Eisele, 2000. "A Curve-Free Method for Phase I Clinical Trials," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 56(2), pages 609-615, June.
- Ying Kuen Cheung & Rick Chappell, 2000. "Sequential Designs for Phase I Clinical Trials with Late-Onset Toxicities," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 56(4), pages 1177-1182, December.
- Saurabh Mukhopadhyay, 2000. "Bayesian Nonparametric Inference on the Dose Level with Specified Response Rate," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 56(1), pages 220-226, March.
- Guosheng Yin & Yisheng Li & Yuan Ji, 2006. "Bayesian Dose-Finding in Phase I/II Clinical Trials Using Toxicity and Efficacy Odds Ratios," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 62(3), pages 777-787, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:jorssc:v:66:y:2017:i:5:p:979-996 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssc:v:58:y:2009:i:5:p:719-736. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.