Haar–Fisz estimation of evolutionary wavelet spectra
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fryzlewicz, Piotr & Delouille, V´eronique & Nason, Guy P., 2007. "GOES-8 X-ray sensor variance stabilization using the multiscale data-driven Haar-Fisz transform," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 25221, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Triantafyllopoulos, K. & Nason, G.P., 2009. "A note on state space representations of locally stationary wavelet time series," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 50-54, January.
- Piotr Fryzlewicz & Guy P. Nason & Rainer von Sachs, 2008. "A wavelet-Fisz approach to spectrum estimation," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(5), pages 868-880, September.
- Lars Winkelmann, 2013. "Quantitative forward guidance and the predictability of monetary policy - A wavelet based jump detection approach -," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2013-016, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Zhou Zhou, 2013. "Inference for non-stationary time-series autoregression," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(4), pages 508-516, July.
- Sanderson, Jean & Fryzlewicz, Piotr & Jones, M. W., 2010. "Estimating linear dependence between nonstationary time series using the locally stationary wavelet model," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 29141, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:eee:econom:v:206:y:2018:i:1:p:187-225 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:japsta:v:44:y:2017:i:15:p:2672-2684 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guy Nason, 2013. "A test for second-order stationarity and approximate confidence intervals for localized autocovariances for locally stationary time series," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 75(5), pages 879-904, November.
- repec:oup:biomet:v:105:y:2018:i:4:p:833-848. is not listed on IDEAS
- Fryzlewicz, Piotr & Cho, Haeran, 2014. "Multiple change-point detection for high-dimensional time series via sparsified binary segmentation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 57147, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssb:v:68:y:2006:i:4:p:611-634. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.