The random-effects proportional hazards model with grouped survival data: a comparison between the grouped continuous and continuation ratio versions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexander Ahammer & Stefan Kranzinger, 2017. "Poverty in Times of Crisis," Economics working papers 2017-03, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Hee-Koung Joeng & Ming-Hui Chen & Sangwook Kang, 2016. "Proportional exponentiated link transformed hazards (ELTH) models for discrete time survival data with application," Lifetime Data Analysis: An International Journal Devoted to Statistical Methods and Applications for Time-to-Event Data, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 38-62, January.
- Ohinata, Asako, 2008. "Fertility Response to Financial Incentives-Evidence from the Working Families Tax Credit in the UK," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 851, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Guillaume Horny & Rute Mendes & Gerard J. Van den Berg, 2006.
"Job mobility in Portugal: a Bayesian study with matched worker-firm data,"
Working Papers of BETA
2006-32, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Rute Mendes & Gerard J. Van den Berg & Guillaume Horny, 2007. "Job mobility in Portugal: a Bayesian study with matched worker-firm data," 2007 Meeting Papers 454, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Guillaume Horny & Rute Mendes & Gerard J. van den Berg, 2012.
"Job Durations With Worker- and Firm-Specific Effects: MCMC Estimation With Longitudinal Employer--Employee Data,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(3), pages 468-480, March.
- Horny, Guillaume & Mendes, Rute & van den Berg, Gerard J., 2009. "Job Durations with Worker and Firm Specific Effects: MCMC Estimation with Longitudinal Employer-Employee Data," IZA Discussion Papers 3992, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Horny, Guillaume & Mendes, Rute & van den Berg, Gerard J, 2009. "Job durations with worker and firm specific effects: MCMC estimation with longitudinal employer-employee data," Working Paper Series 2009:4, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Ambrogi, Federico & Biganzoli, Elia & Boracchi, Patrizia, 2009. "Estimating crude cumulative incidences through multinomial logit regression on discrete cause-specific hazards," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(7), pages 2767-2779, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssa:v:168:y:2005:i:1:p:83-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.