Decline and fall: Unemployment among Britain's non-white ethnic communities 1960-1999
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreas Georgiadis & Alan Manning, 2011.
"Change and continuity among minority communities in Britain,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 24(2), pages 541-568, April.
- Georgiadis, Andreas & Manning, Alan, 2009. "Change and continuity among minority communities in Britain," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 28514, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Andreas Georgiadis & Alan Manning, 2009. "Change and Continuity Among Minority Communities in Britain," CEP Discussion Papers dp0903, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- repec:kap:jfsres:v:52:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10693-016-0246-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Johnston, David W. & Lordan, Grace, 2016.
"Racial prejudice and labour market penalties during economic downturns,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 57-75.
- Johnston, David W. & Lordan, Grace, 2016. "Racial prejudice and labour market penalties during economic downturns," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 63622, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Shirley Dex & Jo Lindley, 2007. "Labour market job matching for UK minority ethnic groups," Working Papers 2007003, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2007.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssa:v:164:y:2001:i:2:p:371-387. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.