Developing Co-operative Buyer-Supplier Relationships: A Case Study of Toyota
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Knights, 2003. "Governing through Teamwork: Reconstituting Subjectivity in a Call Centre," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(7), pages 1587-1619, November.
- Francis Green, 2001. "It's Been A Hard Day's Night: The Concentration and Intensification of Work in Late Twentieth-Century Britain," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 39(1), pages 53-80, March.
- Patrick McGovern & Veronica Hope-Hailey & Philip Stiles, 1998. "The Managerial Career after Downsizing: Case Studies from the `Leading Edge'," Work, Employment & Society, British Sociological Association, vol. 12(3), pages 457-477, September.
- Paul Thompson, 2003. "Disconnected Capitalism: Or Why Employers Can't Keep Their Side of the Bargain," Work, Employment & Society, British Sociological Association, vol. 17(2), pages 359-378, June.
- Steven W. Floyd, 1997. "Middle Management's Strategic Influence and Organizational Performance," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(3), pages 465-485, May.
- Duncan Gallie, 2001. "Employer Policies and Organizational Commitment in Britain 1992-97," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(8), pages 1081-1101, December.
- Beynon, Huw & Grimshaw, Damian & Rubery, Jill & Ward, Kevin, 2002. "Managing Employment Change: The New Realities of Work," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199248704, June.
- Craig R. Littler & Retha Wiesner & Richard Dunford, 2003. "The Dynamics of Delayering: Changing Management Structures in Three Countries," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(2), pages 225-256, March.
- Emmanuel Ogbonna & Barry Wilkinson, 2003. "The False Promise of Organizational Culture Change: A Case Study of Middle Managers in Grocery Retailing," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(5), pages 1151-1178, July.
- Michael Reed, 2005. "Reflections on the 'Realist Turn' in Organization and Management Studies," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(8), pages 1621-1644, December.
- Jill Rubery, 2002. "Changing Organizational Forms and the Employment Relationship," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(5), pages 645-672, July.
- Craig R. Littler & Peter Innes, 2003. "Downsizing and Deknowledging the Firm," Work, Employment & Society, British Sociological Association, vol. 17(1), pages 73-100, March.
- Les Worrall & Cary Cooper & Fiona Campbell, 2000. "The New Reality for UK Managers: Perpetual Change and Employment Instability," Work, Employment & Society, British Sociological Association, vol. 14(4), pages 647-668, December.
- Colin Hales, 2005. "Rooted in Supervision, Branching into Management: Continuity and Change in the Role of First-Line Manager," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(3), pages 471-506, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeremy T. Fox, 2008. "Estimating Matching Games with Transfers," NBER Working Papers 14382, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kim Langfield-Smith & David Smith, 2005. "Performance Measures in Supply Chains," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 15(35), pages 39-51, March.
- Chiara Guardo & Giovanni Valentini, 2007. "Taking Actively Advantage of MNCs’ Presence," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 55-68, January.
- Franck Brulhart & Uche Okongwu & Btissam Moncef, 2015. "Causal linkages between supply chain management practices and performance: a balanced scorecard strategy map perspective," Post-Print halshs-01239670, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:35:y:1998:i:3:p:331-353. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.