Kim Michelle Langfield-Smith
Monash Business School Melbourne, Australia
RePEc:edi:fbmonau (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Darren D. Lee & Robert W. Faff & Kim Langfield-Smith, 2009. "Revisiting the Vexing Question: Does Superior Corporate Social Performance Lead to Improved Financial Performance?," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 34(1), pages 21-49, June.
- Kim Langfield-Smith, 2009. "Management Control and Inter-Organisational Relationships," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 19(2), pages 65-66, June.
- Kim Langfield-Smith, 2008. "Strategic management accounting: how far have we come in 25 years?," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 21(2), pages 204-228, February.
- Chenhall, Robert H. & Langfield-Smith, Kim, 2007. "Multiple Perspectives of Performance Measures," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 266-282, August.
- Kim Langfield-Smith & David Smith, 2005. "Performance Measures in Supply Chains," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 15(35), pages 39-51, March.
- Baines, Annette & Langfield-Smith, Kim, 2003. "Antecedents to management accounting change: a structural equation approach," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 28(7-8), pages 675-698.
- Therese A Joiner & Lynne Leveson & Kim Langfield-Smith, 2002. "Technical Language, Advice Understandability, and Perceptions of Expertise and Trustworthiness: The Case of the Financial Planner," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 27(1), pages 25-43, June.
- Robert H. Chenhall & Kim Langfield-Smith, 1999. "The Implementation of Innovative Management Accounting Systems," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 9(19), pages 37-46, November.
- Kim Langfield-Smith & Dagmara Madden, 1998. "Productivity and Performance Indicators in Enterprise Agreements," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 8(16), pages 33-42, November.
- Chenhall, R. H. & Langfield-Smith, K., 1998. "The relationship between strategic priorities, management techniques and management accounting: an empirical investigation using a systems approach," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 243-264, April.
- Kim Langfield-Smith, 1998. "Developing Co-operative Buyer-Supplier Relationships: A Case Study of Toyota," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(3), pages 331-353, May.
- Langfield-Smith, Kim, 1997. "Management control systems and strategy: A critical review," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 207-232, February.
- Daniel A. Samson & Kim Langfield-Smith & Patricia McBride, 1991. "The Alignment Of Management Accounting With Manufacturing Priorities: A Strategic Perspective," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 1(1), pages 29-40, June.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Kim Michelle Langfield-Smith should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.