Multiple Perspectives of Performance Measures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maxwell Sandada & Nigel Manzanga & Roy Shamhuyenhanzva, 2015. "How Do Board Characteristics Influence Business Performance? Evidence from Non-life Insurance Firms in Zimbabwe," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 11(4), pages 103-116, August.
- Slađana Savović, 2016. "The Post-Acquisition Performance Of Acquired Companies: Evidence From The Rebulic Of Serbia," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 61(209), pages 79-104, April - J.
- Chenhall, Robert H., 2008. "Accounting for the horizontal organization: A review essay," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 33(4-5), pages 517-550.
- Okwir, Simon & Ulfvengren, Pernilla & Angelis, Jannis & Ruiz, Felipe & NÃºÃ±ez Guerrero, Yilsy Maria, 2017. "Managing turnaround performance through Collaborative Decision Making," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 183-196.
- Kim Langfield-Smith, 2008. "Strategic management accounting: how far have we come in 25 years?," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 21(2), pages 204-228, February.
- repec:eee:iburev:v:26:y:2017:i:6:p:1184-1195 is not listed on IDEAS
- Langevin, Pascal & Mendoza, Carla, 2013. "How can management control system fairness reduce managers’ unethical behaviours?," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 209-222.
- Rao-Nicholson, Rekha & Salaber, Julie & Cao, Tuan Hiep, 2016. "Long-term performance of mergers and acquisitions in ASEAN countries," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 373-387.
- Sorin Briciu & Dan Ioan Topor & Sorinel Capusneanu, 2013. "Integrated Methods For Performance Measurement In Entities From The Wine Sector In Romania," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 2(15), pages 1-2.
- Artz, Martin & Homburg, Christian & Rajab, Thomas, 2012. "Performance-measurement system design and functional strategic decision influence: The role of performance-measure properties," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 445-460.
- Gerschewski, Stephan & Rose, Elizabeth L. & Lindsay, Valerie J., 2015. "Understanding the drivers of international performance for born global firms: An integrated perspective," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 558-575.
- Pino, Cesar & Felzensztein, Christian & Zwerg-Villegas, Anne Marie & Arias-Bolzmann, Leopoldo, 2016. "Non-technological innovations: Market performance of exporting firms in South America," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(10), pages 4385-4393.
- Velez, Maria L. & Sanchez, Jose M. & Florez, Raquel & Alvarez-Dardet, Concha, 2015. "How control system information characteristics affect exporter–intermediary relationship quality," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 812-824.
- Georgescu Iuliana Eugenia & Chiriac Irina, 2012. "The Analysis of the Influential Factors of the Absorbing Companies’ Performances," Scientific Annals of Economics and Business, De Gruyter Open, vol. 59(1), pages 3-25, July.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:8:p:1487-:d:109211 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPerformance measures Management accounting Operations Marketing Human resource management Strategy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eurman:v:25:y:2007:i:4:p:266-282. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/115/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .