Transacting in the State of Union: A Case Study of Exchange Governed by Convergent Interests
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hitt, Michael A. & Harrison, Jeffrey S. & Ireland, R. Duane, 2001. "Mergers and Acquisitions: A Guide to Creating Value for Stakeholders," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195112856.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adobor, Henry, 2006. "The role of personal relationships in inter-firm alliances: Benefits, dysfunctions, and some suggestions," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 49(6), pages 473-486.
- Ariño, Africa & de la Torre, Jose & Ring, Peter S., 2001. "Roles played by relational trust in strategic alliances," IESE Research Papers D/432, IESE Business School.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2422 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ariño, Africa & de la Torre, Jose & Ring, Peter S., 1999. "Relational quality: A dynamic framework for assessing the role of trust in strategic alliances," IESE Research Papers D/389, IESE Business School.
- Young, Greg & Sapienza, Harry & Baumer, David, 2003. "The influence of flexibility in buyer-seller relationships on the productivity of knowledge," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 443-451, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:34:y:1997:i:1:p:1-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.