Aggregate Market Reaction to Earnings Announcements
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zolotoy, Leon & Frederickson, James R. & Lyon, John D., 2017. "Aggregate earnings and stock market returns: The good, the bad, and the state-dependent," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 157-175.
- Choi, Jung Ho & Kalay, Alon & Sadka, Gil, 2016. "Earnings news, expected earnings, and aggregate stock returns," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 110-143.
- Pyemo N. Afego, 2013.
"Stock Price Response to Earnings Announcements: Evidence From the Nigerian Stock Market,"
Journal of African Business,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 141-149, December.
- Afego, Pyemo, 2011. "Stock Price Response to Earnings Announcements: Evidence from the Nigerian Stock Market," MPRA Paper 33931, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 May 2011.
- Panos Patatoukas & Hongjun Yan, 2009. "The Impact of Earnings Surprises on Stock Returns: Theory and Evidence," Yale School of Management Working Papers amz2517, Yale School of Management.
- Christiane Pott & Tobias Tebben & Christoph Watrin, 2014. "The effect of outside directors’ and auditors’ incentives on managers’ ability to manage cash bonuses," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 18(2), pages 505-540, May.
- Cox, Raymond A.K. & Dayanandan, Ajit & Donker, Han, 2016. "The Ricochet Effect of Bad News," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 385-401.
- Gallo, Lindsey A. & Hann, Rebecca N. & Li, Congcong, 2016. "Aggregate earnings surprises, monetary policy, and stock returns," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 103-120.
- Yaniv Konchitchki, 2016. "Accounting Valuation and Cost of Capital Dynamics: Theoretical and Empirical Macroeconomic Aspects. Discussion of Callen," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 52(1), pages 26-34, March.
- Bruno Deschamps, 2015. "Are aggregate corporate earnings forecasts unbiased and efficient?," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 45(4), pages 803-818, November.
- Vasileios Barmpoutis, 2014. "The Naive Extrapolation Hypothesis and the Rosy-Gloomy Forecasts," Papers 1406.1733, arXiv.org.
- repec:eee:joacli:v:34:y:2015:i:c:p:39-57 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:joares:v:48:y:2010:i:2:p:289-334. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-8456 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.