Market Effects of Recognition and Disclosure
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Choudhary, Preeti, 2011. "Evidence on differences between recognition and disclosure: A comparison of inputs to estimate fair values of employee stock options," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1-2), pages 77-94, February.
- Hann, Rebecca N. & Heflin, Frank & Subramanayam, K.R., 2007. "Fair-value pension accounting," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 328-358, December.
- Tami Dinh Thi & Wolfgang Schultze, 2011. "Capitalizing research & development and ‘other information’: the incremental information content of accruals versus cash flows," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 241-278, November.
- Roy Clemons, 2010. "Do external sources generate greater investor awareness that can affect a firm's value and cost of capital?," Review of Accounting and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 9(4), pages 382-394, November.
- Kun Yu, 2016. "Excess of the PBO over the ABO and hard pension freezes," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 819-846, May.
- Ching-Chieh Lin & Chi-Yun Hua & Shu-Hua Lee & Wen-Chih Lee, 2011. "The policy consequence of expensing stock-based compensation," International Journal of Accounting and Information Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 19(1), pages 80-93, March.
- Sanjay Deshmukh & Keith M. Howe & Carl Luft, 2008. "Stock Option Expensing: The Role of Corporate Governance," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 20(2), pages 122-128.
- repec:eee:joacli:v:38:y:2017:i:c:p:14-33 is not listed on IDEAS
- Adela Deaconu & Anuţa Buiga & Cristina Nistor, 2010. "The Value Relevance of Fair Value," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 17(1), pages 151-169, May.
- repec:eee:jiaata:v:29:y:2017:i:c:p:118-126 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shilpa Manaktala & John D. Phillips & Karen Teitel, 2004. "The Earnings Quality Consequences of Announcements to Voluntarily Adopt the Fair Value Method of Accounting for Stock-Based Compensation," Working Papers 0413, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Bernd Hayo & Ummad Mazhar, 2014.
"Monetary Policy Committee Transparency: Measurement, Determinants, and Economic Effects,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 25(4), pages 739-770, September.
- Bernd Hayo & Ummad Mazhar, 2011. "Monetary Policy Committee Transparency: Measurement,Determinants, and Economic Effects," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201140, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Haifeng You & Xiao-Jun Zhang, 2011. "Limited attention and stock price drift following earnings announcements and 10-K filings," China Finance Review International, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 1(4), pages 358-387, September.
- Stephen Morris & Hyun Song Shin, 2007. "Optimal Communication," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 5(2-3), pages 594-602, 04-05.
- Koh, Wei Chern, 2011. "What drives firms' decisions to lobby and determinants of their lobbying positions: Evidence from firms' comment letter submissions during FASB's stock option expensing proposal in 2004," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 1-24, March.
- Stephen Morris & Hyun Song Shin, 2012. "Contagious Adverse Selection," American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 4(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Kusano, Masaki, 2018.
"Effect of capitalizing operating leases on credit ratings: Evidence from Japan,"
Journal of International Accounting, Auditing and Taxation,
Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 45-56.
- Masaki Kusano, 2017. "Effect of Capitalizing Operating Leases on Credit Ratings:Evidence from Japan," Discussion papers e-16-016, Graduate School of Economics , Kyoto University.
- Butzbach, Olivier & Di Carlo, Ferdinando, 2008. "The effects of stock options accounting regulation on corporate governance: A comparative European study," MPRA Paper 14843, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Choudhary, Preeti, 2011. "Evidence on differences between recognition and disclosure: A comparison of inputs to estimate fair values of employee stock options," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 77-94.
- Andrea Melis & Silvia Carta, 2010. "Does accounting regulation enhance corporate governance? Evidence from the disclosure of share-based remuneration," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 14(4), pages 435-446, November.
- Jannis Bischof & Ulf BrÃ¼ggemann & Holger Daske, 2012. "Fair Value Reclassifications of Financial Assets during the Financial Crisis," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-010, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Negina Kencono Putri & Triani Arofah, 2013. "The Impact of Risk Report Formats on Investment Analyst Decisions: An Experimental Case from Indonesia," Asian Academy of Management Journal of Accounting and Finance (AAMJAF), Penerbit Universiti Sains Malaysia, vol. 9(1), pages 89-112.
- Borio, Claudio & Tsatsaronis, Kostas, 2004. "Accounting and prudential regulation: from uncomfortable bedfellows to perfect partners?," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 111-135, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:joares:v:41:y:2003:i:4:p:581-609. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-8456 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.