Exclusionary Pricing When Scale Matters
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 60 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0022-1821|
- Vasconcelos, Helder, 2015. "Exclusionary pricing in markets with interdependent demands," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 24-28.
- Chiara Fumagalli & Massimo Motta, 2013.
"A Simple Theory of Predation,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 56(3), pages 595-631.
- Fumagalli, Chiara & Motta, Massimo, 2009. "A Simple Theory of Predation," CEPR Discussion Papers 7372, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chiara Fumagalli & Massimo Motta, 2012. "A Simple Theory of Predation," Working Papers 437, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Chiara Fumagalli & Massimo Motta, 2010. "A Simple Theory of Predation," CSEF Working Papers 255, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Chiara Fumagalli & Massimo Motta, 2010. "A Simple Theory of Predation," Working Papers 2010.15, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Muriel Fadairo & Jianyu Yu, 2014. "Economic Rationales of Exclusive Dealing ; Empirical Evidence from the French Distribution Networks," Working Papers 1405, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Muriel Fadairo & Jianyu Yu, 2014. "Economic Rationales of Exclusive Dealing ; Empirical Evidence from the French Distribution Networks," Working Papers halshs-00945551, HAL.
- Hinnerk Gnutzmann, 2014. "Price Discrimination in Asymmetric Industries: Implications for Competition and Welfare," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza def019, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Fabian Herweg & Daniel Müller, 2014. "Price Discrimination in Input Markets: Quantity Discounts and Private Information," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 124(577), pages 776-804, June.
- Herweg, Fabian & Müller, Daniel, 2011. "Price Discrimination in Input Markets: Quantity Discounts and Private Information," Discussion Papers in Economics 12414, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Müller, Daniel & Herweg, Fabian, 2013. "Price Discrimination in Input Markets: Quantity Discounts and Private Information," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79978, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Herweg, Fabian & Müller, Daniel, 2013. "Price Discrimination in Input Markets: Quantity Discounts and Private Information," Munich Reprints in Economics 19452, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Fabian Herweg & Daniel MÃ¼ller, 2013. "Price Discrimination in Input Markets: Quantity Discounts and Private Information," CESifo Working Paper Series 4202, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:ctc:serie1:def19 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ansgar Wohlschlegel, 2012. "Exclusive Dealing and Market Foreclosure: Further Experimental Results," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 168(1), pages 176-180, March.
- Hiroshi Kitamura & Akira Miyaoka & Misato Sato, 2016. "Relationship-specific investment as a barrier to entry," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 119(1), pages 17-45, September.
- Vasconcelos, Helder, 2015. "Is exclusionary pricing anticompetitive in two-sided markets?," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 1-10.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:60:y:2012:i:1:p:75-103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed