Predation, Firm-Specific Assets and Diversification
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Davide Vannoni, 1998. "The diversified firm: non formal theories versus formal models," CERIS Working Paper 199806, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Lindsey, Robin & West, Douglas S., 2003. "Predatory pricing in differentiated products retail markets," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 551-592, April.
- Spiros Bougheas & Saksit Thananittayaudom, 2006. "Financial Predation by the "Weak"," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 5(3), pages 231-244, December.
- George, Emmanuel & Odejimi, Deborah & Matthews, Oluwatoyin & Ojeaga, Paul, 2013. "Is Privatization Related With Macroeconomic Management? Evidence From Some Selected African Countries," MPRA Paper 62211, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Aug 2014.
- Fabrice Rousseau;, 1999. "Signalling with Debt Maturity Choice," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n971099.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:38:y:1989:i:2:p:227-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.