The Meaning of "Upstream" and "Downstream" and the Implications for Modeling Vertical Mergers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nepelski, Daniel, 2009. "Value chain structure and �exible production technologies," MPRA Paper 26236, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arup Bose & Barnali Gupta, 2013. "Mixed markets in bilateral monopoly," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 110(2), pages 141-164, October.
- Richard S. Higgins, 1999. "Competitive vertical foreclosure," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(4), pages 229-237.
- Nicholas Economides, 1994. "The Incentive for Vertical Integration," Working Papers 94-05, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Mattoo, Aaditya, 1999. "Can no antitrust policy be better than some antitrust policy?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2191, The World Bank.
- Kranz, Johann & Picot, Arnold & Roemer, Benedikt, 2011. "Unlocking the potential of the smart metering technology: How can regulation level the playing-field for new services in smart grids?," 22nd European Regional ITS Conference, Budapest 2011: Innovative ICT Applications - Emerging Regulatory, Economic and Policy Issues 52183, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Yoonhee Tina Chang, 2004. "Relationship Banking in Bilateral Oligopoly and Asymmetric Information," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 734, Econometric Society.
- Hecking, Harald & Panke, Timo, 2014. "Quantity-setting Oligopolies in Complementary Input Markets - the Case of Iron Ore and Coking Coal," EWI Working Papers 2014-6, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Kerem Cakirer, 2007. "A Fixed Effect Model of Endogenous Integration Decision and Its Competitive Effects," Working Papers 2007-18, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Scott M. Carr & Uday S. Karmarkar, 2005. "Competition in Multiechelon Assembly Supply Chains," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(1), pages 45-59, January.
- Hecking, Harald & Panke, Timo, 2015. "The global markets for coking coal and iron ore — Complementary goods, integrated mining companies and strategic behavior," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(PA), pages 26-38.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:37:y:1989:i:4:p:373-87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.