Symmetric Versus Asymmetric Conditional Covariance Forecasts: Does It Pay To Switch?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Annastiina Silvennoinen & Susan Thorp, 2016.
"Crude Oil and Agricultural Futures: An Analysis of Correlation Dynamics,"
Journal of Futures Markets,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 36(6), pages 522-544, June.
- Annastiina Silvennoinen & Susan Thorp, 2015. "Crude Oil and Agricultural Futures: An Analysis of Correlation Dynamics," NCER Working Paper Series 109, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Annastiina Silvennoinen & Timo Teräsvirta, 2015.
"Modeling Conditional Correlations of Asset Returns: A Smooth Transition Approach,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(1-2), pages 174-197, February.
- Annastiina Silvennoinen & Timo Teräsvirta, 2012. "Modelling conditional correlations of asset returns: A smooth transition approach," CREATES Research Papers 2012-09, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Chou, Ray Yeutien & Liu, Nathan, 2010. "The economic value of volatility timing using a range-based volatility model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(11), pages 2288-2301, November.
- Zhou, Jian, 2016. "A high-frequency analysis of the interactions between REIT return and volatility," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 102-108.
- Adam Clements & Ayesha Scott & Annastiina Silvennoinen, 2013. "On the Benefits of Equicorrelation for Portfolio Allocation," NCER Working Paper Series 99, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- repec:eee:intfin:v:50:y:2017:i:c:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Adam E Clements & Ayesha Scott & Annastiina Silvennoinen, 2012. "Forecasting multivariate volatility in larger dimensions: some practical issues," NCER Working Paper Series 80, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Zhou, Jian & Nicholson, Joseph R., 2015. "Economic value of modeling covariance asymmetry for mixed-asset portfolio diversifications," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 14-21.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfnres:v:30:y:2007:i:3:p:355-377. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.