The Informational Role Of Bank Loan Ratings
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Geert Bekaert & Campbell R. Harvey & Christian Lundblad, 2007.
"Liquidity and Expected Returns: Lessons from Emerging Markets,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 20(6), pages 1783-1831, November.
- Geert Bekaert & Campbell R. Harvey & Christian Lundblad, 2005. "Liquidity and Expected Returns: Lessons From Emerging Markets," NBER Working Papers 11413, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bekaert, Geert & Harvey, Campbell & Lundblad, Christian T, 2006. "Liquidity and Expected Returns: Lessons from Emerging Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 5946, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Suk‐Joong Kim & Eliza Wu, 2011. "International Bank Flows To Emerging Markets: Influence Of Sovereign Credit Ratings And Their Regional Spillover Effects," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 34(2), pages 331-364, June.
- repec:asi:aeafrj:2017:p:1123-1143 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maskara, Pankaj Kumar, 2010. "Economic value in tranching of syndicated loans," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 946-955, May.
- Bosch, Oliver & Steffen, Sascha, 2011. "On syndicate composition, corporate structure and the certification effect of credit ratings," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 290-299, February.
- Korkeamäki, Timo & Pöyry, Salla & Suo, Maiju, 2014. "Credit ratings and information asymmetry on the Chinese syndicated loan market," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 1-16.
- Nobuyuki Isagawa & Satoru Yamaguchi & Tadayasu Yamashita, 2010. "Debt Forgiveness And Stock Price Reaction Of Lending Banks: Theory And Evidence From Japan," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 33(3), pages 267-287.
- María Concepción Verona Martel & José Juan Déniz Mayor, 2011. "Las agencias de rating y la crisis fi nanciera de 2008: ¿El fi n de un poder sin control?," REVISTA CRITERIO LIBRE, UNIVERSIDAD LIBRE - SEDE PRINCIPAL, June.
- Ting-Kai Chou, 2013. "Information content of credit ratings in pricing of future earnings," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 217-250, February.
- Jory, Surendranath R. & Ngo, Thanh N. & Wang, Daphne, 2016. "Credit ratings and the premiums paid in mergers and acquisitions," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(PA), pages 93-104.
- Chou, Ting-Kai & Cheng, Jia-Chi, 2012. "Credit ratings and excess value of diversification," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 266-281.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfnres:v:29:y:2006:i:4:p:481-501. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.