Investor Overreaction During Market Declines: Evidence From The 1997 Asian Financial Crisis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heyman, Dries & Lescrauwaet, Michiel & Stieperaere, Hannes, 2019. "Investor attention and short-term return reversals," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 1-6.
- Amini, Shima & Gebka, Bartosz & Hudson, Robert & Keasey, Kevin, 2013. "A review of the international literature on the short term predictability of stock prices conditional on large prior price changes: Microstructure, behavioral and risk related explanations," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 1-17.
- Hui Zhu & Kelly Cai, 2014. "Cultural Distance And Bond Pricing: Evidence In The Yankee And Rule 144a Bond Markets," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 37(3), pages 357-384, September.
- Iuliia Brushko, 2013. "Financial Signaling and Earnings Forecasts," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp498, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Abdelkader Boudriga & Dorsaf Azouz Ghachem, 2016. "Does US stock market react differently to rating announcements during crisis period? The case of the 2008 worldwide financial crisis," American Journal of Finance and Accounting, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(3/4), pages 193-214.
- Kiesel, F., 2016. "The effect of credit and rating events on credit default swap and equity markets," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 81247, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Paula Hill & Robert Faff, 2010. "The Market Impact of Relative Agency Activity in the Sovereign Ratings Market," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(9‐10), pages 1309-1347, November.
- Kiesel, F., 2016. "Do Investors Still Rely on Credit Rating Agencies? Evidence from the Financial Crisis," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 77927, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- repec:mth:ijafr8:v:8:y:2018:i:3:p:108-139 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hudson, Robert S. & Gregoriou, Andros, 2015. "Calculating and comparing security returns is harder than you think: A comparison between logarithmic and simple returns," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 151-162.
- Kim, Yong H. & Yang, J. Jimmy, 2008. "The effect of price limits on intraday volatility and information asymmetry," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 522-538, November.
- Shih-Jui Yang & Ai-Chi Hsu & Show-Yen Lai & Chien-Chiang Lee, 2015. "Empirical Investigation of Herding Behavior in East Asian Stock Markets Toward the U.S. Market," The International Journal of Business and Finance Research, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 9(1), pages 19-32.
- Ho, Kin-Yip & Shi, Yanlin & Zhang, Zhaoyong, 2013. "How does news sentiment impact asset volatility? Evidence from long memory and regime-switching approaches," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 436-456.
- Borgards, Oliver & Czudaj, Robert L., 2020. "The prevalence of price overreactions in the cryptocurrency market," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 65(C).
- Yamani, Ehab A. & Swanson, Peggy E., 2014. "Financial crises and the global value premium: Revisiting Fama and French," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 115-136.
- Kiesel, Florian, 2016. "The effect of credit and rating events on credit default swap and equity markets," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 81265, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Dorsaf Azouz Ghachem & Abdelkader Boudriga & Chokri Mamoghli, 2011. "Does The American Stock Market React Differently to Rating Announcements During A Crisis Period? The Case of the 2008 Worldwide Financial Crisis," Working Papers 601, Economic Research Forum, revised 07 Jan 2011.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfnres:v:29:y:2006:i:2:p:217-234. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.