Why Do Mutual Fund Advisory Contracts Change? Performance, Growth, and Spillover Effects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Markus Ibert & Ron Kaniel & Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh & Roine Vestman, 2017.
"Are Mutual Fund Managers Paid For Investment Skill?,"
NBER Working Papers
23373, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ibert, Marcus & Kaniel, Ron & van Nieuwerburgh, Stijn & Vestman, Roine, 2017. "Are Mutual Fund Managers Paid For Investment Skill?," CEPR Discussion Papers 12010, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ibert, Marcus & Kaniel, Ron & van Nieuwerburgh, Stijn & Vestman, Roine, 2017. "Are Mutual Fund Managers Paid For Investment Skill?," CEPR Discussion Papers 12241, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chen, Hsiu-Lang & Gao, Sheldon & Hu, Xiaoqing, 2012. "Closing and cloning in open-end mutual funds," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1210-1223.
- Kaniel, Ron & Parham, Robert, 2017.
"WSJ Category Kings – The impact of media attention on consumer and mutual fund investment decisions,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 337-356.
- Kaniel, Ron & Parham, Robert, 2015. "WSJ Category Kings - the impact of media attention on consumer and mutual fund investment decisions," CEPR Discussion Papers 10923, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ha, Yeonjeong & Ko, Kwangsoo, 2017. "Why do fund managers increase risk?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 108-116.
- Hu, May & Chao, Chi-Chur & Lim, Jin Hao, 2016. "Another explanation of the mutual fund fee puzzle," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 134-152.
- Wu, Youchang & Wermers, Russ & Zechner, Josef, 2016. "Managerial rents vs. shareholder value in delegated portfolio management: The case of closed-end funds," CFS Working Paper Series 548, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Pikulina, E.S., 2014. "Incentives, behavioral biases, and risk taking," Other publications TiSEM 3473e2b3-2425-449c-95e2-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Martin Rohleder & Dominik Schulte & Marco Wilkens, 2017. "Management of flow risk in mutual funds," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 31-56, January.
- repec:eee:jetheo:v:173:y:2018:i:c:p:289-319 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cashman, George D., 2012. "Convenience in the mutual fund industry," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 1326-1336.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:66:y:2011:i:1:p:271-306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.