Income Risk and Portfolio Choice: An Empirical Study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bonaparte, Yosef & Korniotis, George M. & Kumar, Alok, 2014. "Income hedging and portfolio decisions," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(2), pages 300-324.
- Fugazza, Carolina & Giofré, Maela & Nicodano, Giovanna, 2011.
"International diversification and industry-related labor income risk,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 764-783, October.
- Carolina Fugazza & Maela Giofre & Giovanna Nicodano, 2010. "International diversification and industry-related labor income risk," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 192, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Veld-Merkoulova, Yulia V., 2011. "Investment horizon and portfolio choice of private investors," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 68-75, April.
- Wei-Ting Pan, 2016. "The Impact of Mandatory Savings on Life Cycle Consumption and Portfolio Choice," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 32.
- Philip MÃ¼ller, 2016. "Poverty in Europe: Sociodemographics, Portfolios and Consumption of Wealth Poor Households," LWS Working papers 22, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Fabio C. Bagliano & Carolina Fugazza & Giovanna Nicodano, 2014.
"Optimal Life-Cycle Portfolios for Heterogeneous Workers,"
Review of Finance,
European Finance Association, vol. 18(6), pages 2283-2323.
- Fabio C. Bagliano & Carolina Fugazza & Giovanna Nicodano, 2012. "Optimal life-cycle portfolios for heterogeneous workers," Working papers 012, Department of Economics and Statistics (Dipartimento di Scienze Economico-Sociali e Matematico-Statistiche), University of Torino.
- Fabio Bagliano & Carolina Fugazza & Giovanna Nicodano, 2013. "Optimal life-cycle portfolios for heterogeneous workers," Working Papers 260, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2013.
- Fabio C. Bagliano & Carolina Fugazza & Giovanna Nicodano, 2012. "Optimal life-cycle portfolios for heterogeneous workers," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 266, Collegio Carlo Alberto, revised 2013.
- Schaeck, Klaus & Kick, Thomas & Onali, Enrico & Ruprecht, Benedikt, 2014.
"Wealth shocks, credit-supply shocks, and asset allocation: evidence from household and firm portfolios,"
Working Paper Series
1662, European Central Bank.
- Kick, Thomas & Ruprecht, Benedikt & Onali, Enrico & Schaeck, Klaus, 2014. "Wealth shocks, credit-supply shocks, and asset allocation: Evidence from household and firm portfolios," Discussion Papers 07/2014, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Bonaparte, Yosef & Cooper, Russell & Zhu, Guozhong, 2012.
"Consumption smoothing and portfolio rebalancing: The effects of adjustment costs,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 59(8), pages 751-768.
- Yosef Bonaparte & Russell Cooper & Guozhong Zhu, 2011. "Consumption Smoothing and Portfolio Rebalancing: The Effects of Adjustment Costs," NBER Working Papers 16957, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zhang, Linwan & Wu, Weixing & Wei, Ying & Pan, Rulu, 2015. "Stock holdings over the life cycle: Who hesitates to join the market?," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 423-438.
- Massimo Guidolin & Stuart Hyde, 2012. "Optimal Portfolios for Occupational Funds under Time-Varying Correlations in Bull and Bear Markets? Assessing the Ex-Post Economic Value," Working Papers 455, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:64:y:2009:i:2:p:1037-1055. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.