Derivative Pricing 60 Years before Black-Scholes: Evidence from the Johannesburg Stock Exchange
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oosterlinck, Kim & Ureche-Rangau, Loredana & Vaslin, Jacques-Marie, 2014.
"Baring, Wellington and the Resurrection of French Public Finances Following Waterloo,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 74(04), pages 1072-1102, December.
- Kim Oosterlinck & Loredana Ureche-Rangau & Jacques-Marie Vaslin, 2014. "Baring, Wellington and the resurrection of French public finances following Waterloo," Post-Print CEB, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 74(4), pages 1072-1102, November.
- Kim Oosterlinck & Loredana Ureche-Rangau & Jacques-Marie Vaslin, 2014. "Baring, Wellington and the resurrection of French public finances following Waterloo," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/205539, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Anne L. Murphy, 2009. "Trading options before Black-Scholes: a study of the market in late seventeenth-century London -super-1," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 62(s1), pages 8-30, August.
- Carola Frydman & Raven E. Saks, 2010.
"Executive Compensation: A New View from a Long-Term Perspective, 1936--2005,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 23(5), pages 2099-2138.
- Carola Frydman & Raven E. Saks, 2007. "Executive compensation: a new view from a long-term perspective, 1936-2005," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2007-35, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Carola Frydman & Raven E. Saks, 2008. "Executive Compensation: A New View from a Long-Term Perspective, 1936-2005," NBER Working Papers 14145, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Flandreau, Marc & Oosterlinck, Kim, 2012. "Was the emergence of the international gold standard expected? Evidence from Indian Government securities," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(7), pages 649-669.
- repec:eee:jbfina:v:81:y:2017:i:c:p:166-171 is not listed on IDEAS
- Turner, John D., 2014. "Financial history and financial economics," QUCEH Working Paper Series 14-03, Queen's University Belfast, Queen's University Centre for Economic History.
- repec:bla:jfnres:v:40:y:2017:i:3:p:401-427 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:61:y:2006:i:6:p:3069-3098. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.