Tax-Induced Trading of Equity Securities: Evidence from the ADR Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aelee Jun & V. T. Alaganar & Graham Partington & Max Stevenson, 2008. "Price and Volume Behavior around the Ex-dividend Day: Evidence on the Value of Dividends from American Depositary Receipts and their Underlying Australian Stocks-super-," International Review of Finance, International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 8(1-2), pages 21-55.
- Khamis Al Yahyaee & Toan Pham & Terry Walter, 2008. "Ex-Dividend Day Behavior in the Absence of Taxes and Price Discreteness-super-," International Review of Finance, International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 8(3-4), pages 103-123.
- Rantapuska, Elias, 2008. "Ex-dividend day trading: Who, how, and why?: Evidence from the Finnish market," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 355-374, May.
- Kadapakkam, Palani-Rajan & Meisami, Alex & Shi, Yilun, 2010. "Lost in translation: Delayed ex-dividend price adjustments of Hong Kong ADRs," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 647-655, March.
- Chu, Wai-Kwong & Yang, Nien-Tzu & Yang, Sheng-Yung, 2016. "Corporate governance’ impact on research and development," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(6), pages 2239-2243.
- Kadapakkam, Palani-Rajan & Martinez, Valeria, 2008. "Ex-dividend returns: The Mexican puzzle," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(11), pages 2453-2461, November.
- Susan E. K. Christoffersen & Christopher C. Geczy & David K. Musto & Adam V. Reed, 2004. "Do Shareholders' Preferences Affect their Funds' Management? Evidence from the Cross Section of Shareholders and Funds," CIRANO Working Papers 2004s-22, CIRANO.
- Scruggs, John T., 2007. "Noise trader risk: Evidence from the Siamese twins," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 76-105, February.
- Aelee Jun & Graham H. Partington, 2014. "Taxes, International Clienteles and the Value of ADR Dividends," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(9-10), pages 1337-1360, November.
- Kazuki Onji & Masanori Orihara, "undated". "Taxes, stock ownership, and payout policy: Evidence from a 2011 tax reform in Japan," Discussion papers ron278, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan.
- Christoffersen, Susan E.K. & Geczy, Christopher C. & Musto, David K. & Reed, Adam V., 2005. "Crossborder dividend taxation and the preferences of taxable and nontaxable investors: Evidence from Canada," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 121-144, October.
- Hue Hwa Au Yong & Christine Brown & Chloe Choy Yeing Ho, 2014. "Off-Market Buybacks in Australia: Evidence of Abnormal Trading around Key Dates," International Review of Finance, International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 14(4), pages 551-585, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:58:y:2003:i:4:p:1583-1612. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.